Mr Fleshy

Trading Overwatch

Through recent trades, something I've realized is that I don't have anyone to watch my back. I play alone normally as its how i prefer it. Being shot doesn't bother me so much, but having to replace valuable merchandise does.

-1 doesn't mean much to some, but +3-4 people at my back to take the avenging shot does. I'll happily provide overwatch in return, and arm those who come with me for the trade, providing you have at least +1 on the Trusted Trader List.

I'd prefer those interested have either Skype or Vent to use during such trades. Anyone interested in making things a little safer for us, the traders?

I'd be happy to provide cover for you. I'm active in trading and understand the risks involved. Don't need anything in return, Happy to have a new mission in this game..

Thanks Rogue, would be great to have you along.

Just dawned on me when I was asked for a list of items, I have a M136 with 2 rounds that sparked interest, the person wasn't on the Trusted list and wanted to meet at Pobeda Dam. I could almost feel the scopes on m in the PM's. I don't mind dying as I've said, I just prefer not to without knowing they got a case of lead poisoning swiftly after my death.

Would be great to have two or three more. Anyone else?

Trading makes the game have that "edge" it used to do. Perhaps that's why I'll consider riskier trades.

I collect loot, shoot Z's and avoid other players on my home server. Unless, of course, I think they're heading home after a night at the Airfield. In which case, I'll watch their back, until they sleep, then take my just reward.

Out for the evening. Following the thread, can use a few more people.

I don't see any reason we cant arm the masses in fact, one gun at a time, as long as they in turn help others. Hard task I know, but hell, what else have you got to do?

Myself and 2-3 others are down to help out with this, Never hurts to have friends you can count on in dayz. I've got just +1 on the traders list though. I've also got a vent server we could use.

I'd be more than happy to help. I've been meaning to have use for 1000 M249 SAW bullets, and my M24 hasn't seen blood in a while...

Edited by Inception.

Traded with you earlier and would be down to watch your 6 on a few trades. Not sure I am much of a sniper, but am getting pretty handy with a machine gun :)

(If only this game had an M2 like the Marine Corps gave me lol)

Looks like we have quite a team here :)

Indeed we do. I like it.

Lol, ok thats great lads. Later today I'll work a few things out then post back. Thanks a ton.

And yeah Lockdown, stop making forts with your guns and sign up.

How is this thing going? I am hoping to set up a certain day and time to do trades, might be cool to set something up with several guys doing the same thing. Lately I have just been running back and forth trying to trade, need to consolidate things.

Im not a +1 or anything, but id be happy to have my sniper watching from the hills, we could have a mini squad, i dont really need anything either but if you have some NVG's thatd be awesome, i have DMR and ghillie etc so id be happy to help you out for some fun.