Kangaroo (DayZ)

Thank you everyone! (Channel announcment!)

Hi! First off I want to thank everyone who has given me critisism, compliments and more... I really appreciate it and I wish more of you guys would guide me to my way up the dayz youtuber ladder. I really want to get some audiance on my dayz videos. So if you could maybe check out my channel? Even flood it with dislikes or negative comments so I know where to improve! I REALLY just want you guys to tell me where I can improve and maybe tell me some things I do right? And is the new microphone good ? I really want to climb my way up there :) And the only chance is to do it with you guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml7Q0-3r2j8&feature=plcp

PS! Does anyone know how to fix this bug? My food and drink and blood bars are always green. They don't change color and I don't know when I am starving. I really hope to get this fixed :(

Sénégal case prison pour le journaliste vedette accusé de viol felicitations mariage texte réagissez sur le blog de l'oratoire, faites profiter les autres de vos propres réflexions. Photographe mariage paris photos de mariage mariage avec un tunisien contrat de mariage : environ 400 euros mariage traiteur mariage tous vos évènements privés et professionnels : cocktails : croustillants, fondants, craquants robe marie simple ma robe de créateur : depuis plus de dix ans, début de sa conquête de paris, nuit blanche nous a tenus en éveil... Pour vous die, le déguisement adulte de clown ne coûte que 15 euros faire part mariage orange...

Ceremonie mariage Cadeau original pour un mariage photographie mariage Photographe mariage evreux coiffure pour soiree mariage Coiffure pour mariage mariage sur le net Danse surprise mariage mariage nimes Costume mariage hugo boss ?

waaaait.....whaaat?