electroban

So inland spawn points how about it?

I bought this up in another thread, don't you think that if it was possible to spawn anywhere on the map when you start a newspawn it would change the dynamic of the game for the better? As the need to go to Cherno or Elektro will be diminished as you will not be spawned in on the coast as much, which also eliminates the sniper camp fest going on? So instead of spawning somewhere on teh coast you'd maybe spawn at Novy Sobor, or anywhere else on the map.

• Like 1

You already do spawn at novy sobor... You sometimes spawn inside a house that you dont have access to and are forced to glitch through the wall to get out.

Yeah but everyone complains about this game being a cherno elektro camp fest including myself surely just changing the spawn points so u can spawn anywhere on the map would be a pretty simple soloution?

• Like 1

As cool as it would be to spawn at any of the borders of the maps, I prefer the coast because its a little more densely populated, there would be some shitty spawns up north and to the west.

As cool as it would be to spawn at any of the borders of the maps, I prefer the coast because its a little more densely populated, there would be some shitty spawns up north and to the west.

You could configure it so that you spawn in a certain X radius from a super market, theres also some shitty spawns in kamenka too yet we still deal with it

• Like 1

You could configure it so that you spawn in a certain X radius from a super market, theres also some shitty spawns in kamenka too yet we still deal with it

Ugh, true dat, I get spawned in kamenka 60% of the time.

This has been talked over many times before, there is never a need to go into Cherno or Elektro. Even if you spawn next to them, rog castle is just 4 minutes north of 1 spawn point. Then if you spawn at kamenka or balota head north 10/15 minutes your in Zelenogorsk. Its got supermarket, powerstation, 7 small houses, 1 big house and barns all around it. Same with the rest of the spawn points.

If you spawn at "Novy Sobor" you're 2 minutes from Stary Sobor and 6 minutes away from NWairfield geared up in 10 minutes, thats why the coast is the best place to start your survival.......

Yes you can spawn in at Novy Sobor but very rarely....

Wouldnt it make sense to have spawn points all around the outskirts (in the standalone as the map will be bigger) and have an airfield in the centre where all the good stuff is.

That way whereever you spawn, there should be something like 15000m to the centre of the map so everyone will have a chance at going there. This would also make it difficult to hold the airfield in a group and anyone could come from all sides

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

This has been talked over many times before, there is never a need to go into Cherno or Elektro.

If you spawn at "Novy Sobor" you're 2 minutes from Stary Sobor and 6 minutes away from NWairfield geared up in 10 minutes, thats why the coast is the best place to start your survival.......

Yes but cherno and elektro are the most localised areas in relation to the current spawns.

That second point isnt really that valid considering how i read on these forums so much about "i can get an as50 in 10 minutes"

Thats because the AS50's have been hacked/Duped into the game for the last 2 months, before that they were RARE.... Survivors have even set up stalls trying to off load them.

Yes the two spawn points next to Cherno and Elektro make alot of players head into them but the same loot can be found no more that 5 minutes in all other directions...

But two new spawn points at Solnichniy and Nizhnoye would be better than inland.

Edited by Maca
  • Like 1

Ugh, true dat, I get spawned in kamenka 60% of the time.

Kamenka is a good spawn, loop round to Balota via 7 deer stands, sorted.

I freaking love Kamenka. One of my favorite places to spawn. I would, however, like some more spawn point along the eastern coastline.

Hmm, I never knew there was a Novy spawn, hope I get one eventually. It would be nice if they added a Berezino spawn, I mean it's great being the Baron of Barezino but some visitors would be nice.

This opens the possibility of spawning on GREEN MOUNTAIN i don't like that possibility........

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I don't think they need to fix the spawn points. Think about it you got 2 large cities at the coast line with some smaller ones near it. If people were able to spawn inland near high loot areas I think it'll kind of destroy the rarity of certain weapons and everyone will be running around with high powered rifles or having them just spawn in and camp the area. The way I think about it is coast line=novice/half way inland=advance/NW airfield=veteran(usually groups or well trained solos capable of taking down groups with their cunning skills). Think about it when you play a game you always spawn at the starting line when you die right? In other FPS games it's the same thing. Wouldn't it be unfair to have someone spawn near the NW air field and find a gun to only shoot a guy that walked all the way up there? This topic has been up a bunch of times but I honestly think it's fine the way it is. STOP QQ'in and make the trip inland if you want to find good loot or just kill snipers/bandits around the area.

PFFFT, Kamenka is amazing! 6 deerstands up on the way to Zelenogorsk. Supermarket. Bicycle spawns on the way to Zeleno. Easy route up to the NWAF. High chance of finding crashed heli loot spots in the fields.

• Like 1

I bought this up in another thread, don't you think that if it was possible to spawn anywhere on the map when you start a newspawn it would change the dynamic of the game for the better?

• Like 1

I have spawned stary a couple of times. Wasn't real keen on the idea as at the time it was heavily populated with snipers. I definately think they should spread the spawns out right up to and including at least Berenzhino

I prefer the current spawns, tbh. If you make people spawn at Stary Sobor, it gets completely rid of the danger aspect. Right now, Stary Sobor is full of geared up bandits with military weapons.

Edited by Sutinen

everybody will go to a hospital soon, so the cities on the coast would be a hot spot anyway, then right now you can also pick a spawn near berezino or in kamenka and go to the north, and you are not forced to enter the city

Edited by Bludy

I prefer the current spawns, tbh. If you make people spawn at Stary Sobor, it gets completely rid of the danger aspect. Right now, Stary Sobor is full of geared up bandits with military weapons.

You sure? Ive been there alot lately and never find anyone there. And I run around like a retard in the military spawns, never get shot. I used to go there and it was full of snipers. Now it seems empty every time im there.

You sure? Ive been there alot lately and never find anyone there. And I run around like a retard in the military spawns, never get shot. I used to go there and it was full of snipers. Now it seems empty every time im there.

You never know when you get shot there, it seems empty there, but after you're in there, someone appears and wants to fight.

I have been killed once in Cherno while looting and I have been killed 4 times while in Stary Sobor, for example. And I have been in a few more fights in Stary Sobor. The first time I went to the tents, I got shot at.

Thats because the AS50's have been hacked/Duped into the game for the last 2 months, before that they were RARE.... Survivors have even set up stalls trying to off load them.

Yes the two spawn points next to Cherno and Elektro make alot of players head into them but the same loot can be found no more that 5 minutes in all other directions...

But two new spawn points at Solnichniy and Nizhnoye would be better than inland.

i agree for the most part. but you need to visit cherno/elektro/berezinho for the hospital supplies.

It would add to the desorientation. Rocket would like it. I wouldn't mind. On other maps like Lingor or Fallujah the spawns are much more diverse all along. But they should do it in combination with a group spawn mechanic, where you define a group in the lobby and those spwan at least in the same sector or something.