Grildum

What do I need when I already bought the game once?

Hey guys

I have a question. Some days I asked here what to do if my CD-Key is stolen and banned...I asked Battleeye for help but they couldnt helped me ( they didnt answer )

So the sitiation is that I have all game Files of Arma 2 and Arrowhead ( I bought combined Operations ) but my Key for this is banned...

Do I need a completly new game now, by that I mean if I have to buy Combined Op. again or only Arrowhead?

Help me please

Greetings

Grildum

LOL stollen, happens if you try to download a hack and it turns out to be a CD key stealer

Edited by pvt_garnett

LOL stollen, happens if you try to download a hack and it turns out to be a CD key stealer

Mate I had this discussion with Battleeye...Believe it or not I never hacked!

I just asking for help!

Edited by Grildum

*cough*

"In short, heed the following: DO NOT EVER RUN ANY HACKS OR OTHER SUSPICIOUS SOFTWARE! If you end up being banned due to your cd-key being stolen there is nothing we can do for you." - BE homepage

Its simply unbeliveable that you guys just push me in the hacker corner...

I cant say it again and again. I didnt run ANY suspicious software connected to ARMA...

And like I mentioned before I just want help!?

So stop it please!

dont listen to the egg heads, i had the same crap happen to me, the fix is a pain. your going to need new cd keys if its banned. mine wasnt banned. but your going to have to change your cd keys in the registry which can be a pain in the ass if you dont know what your doing. unfortunately if your banned the only thing you can do is get a fresh set of keys. Seeing as how steam wont let you change your cd keys, you can do it in the registry, or get another steam account. Google how to change your cd keys. Plenty of stuff there.