jahudisec

Dayz Fallujah - stuck on "Loading"

I have been dealing with this problem for the past few days or so. I was killed on a Vilayer server and had been stuck at Loading ever since. I decided to join a private server and was able to login just fine.

I still wasn't able to log into a vilayer hive server. So I decided to create a new user profile from in Arma 2. Then I tried to join the server I originally died on and had not been able to connect to. I connected just fine and loaded right in. I did not have full health but it was def a new character. I then logged out and switched back to my normal profile and reconnected. I was in the same spot with the same amount of health as before. Possible client side problem?

We'll see what happens when I die again if i respond correctly or not.

-StealthyC

I'm going to test that now.

Once you login with new charcter the problem shound not happen again, it was caused (i believe) by a server side feature vilayer added which meant to give new spawns a map compass and hachet, that feature has since been removed but left a ton of people with the endless loding issue.

OK guys i just reinstalled Fallujah on our server today and logged in first time yes !, it appears to be fixed :)

I'm still getting stuck at loading on your server. I got past receiving though, so that's a start.

Also, I tried creating a new profile and then logging in, but that new profile got stuck at receiving on a different server.

I'm still getting stuck at loading on your server. I got past receiving though, so that's a start.

Also, I tried creating a new profile and then logging in, but that new profile got stuck at receiving on a different server.

One thing to check is that battleye is updating properly, just try some other servers/ maps for that, the problem seemed to fix itself for me, but then vilayer released a server update which was ment to fix the loading issue.

All I can suggest is just keep trying and get all latest updates

I've tried everything, making a new profile, installing Fallujah manually, uninstalling it and installing it through DayZCommander, joining other maps to update BattleEye, joining private hives, nothing works. I get stuck on either loading or receiving every time, without fail. Even trying to join a server right after it restarted didn't work. Is this problem on my end somewhere? Is there a fix for this?

:::Edit::: I've even tried leaving the game loading while I went outside and did something for 15 minutes. I come back to find it is still sitting there on the loading screen.

Edited by PhoenixKsE

yep.got killed.created new character but i had to alf f4 due to server was so slow to load.then i got stuck on loading...trying to create new profile now.

update: doesnt help.

im pretty sure that its somethink like its stick to your GUID.not the game profile so it wont let you in.

Edited by QuartzOne