jahudisec

Dayz Fallujah - stuck on "Loading"

When trying to connect to any Fallujah server i get stuck on "Loading" - i tried to join both utes,chernarus,lingor and taki just fine. Even reinstalled Fallujah twice and rebooted.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance

My buddy is having this problem, he sees loading screen everyone else in game can see "signature check timed out" idk if yall are having the same issue or not?

hmm mabey, ive tried reinstalling, changing beta patch, changing boot options, every trick in the book

My buddy is having this problem, he sees loading screen everyone else in game can see "signature check timed out" idk if yall are having the same issue or not?

Im not getting that. My buddy - which is online on the server , can see me in players-list. But never getting pass Loading

I think its a problem with Battleye, im working on a fix right now

Please let me know if u figure this out! =)

is there any news on the battleye fix ? had this problem from the release of the map

I fixed this. Someone said it was a battkeye problem so even though it said it was up to date on Fallujah it wasn't. I went on a normal Dayz server and it updated after a while then went back to Fallujah and it worked fine.

Server was probably spiking CPU or bandwidth. If there's a lot of people on the database for the server because Fallujah servers run on their own HIVE it'll take a long, long time to load. This is inevitable but with some DB tweaks it'll load slightly faster.

Not sure how I can explain more. My problem was with battle eye.

When on a Fallujah server the game would scan for battle eye updates and say the version was up to date (v1.174).

I noticed on this forum that someone mentioned it was a battle eye fault so I guessed it hadn't updated correctly.

I then proceeded to go onto the battle eye website and download v1.6 placing the files over the ones in the Arma folder - Expansions - Battleeye.

I then proceeded to join a Fallujah server where it said I was using an older version of Battleeye and was updating. But the game got to "loading" and never updated correctly.

So I went back to a normal Dayz server where it said my battle eye was old and needed updating so I left it on the "lobby" screen till it said my battle eye was up to date and then went back onto a Fallujah server where I got in 1st time.

Same problem, i tried to reinstall battleye as you said Dr Ingelbert and it does'nt work...

I also tried to reinstall @Dayzfallujah via dayz commander

Edited by Etienne

AFAIK is a problem with all vilayer servers (maybe just private hive), if you got killed recently theres a good chance you will be stuck on loading.

The problem is not client side.

Not sure how I can explain more. My problem was with battle eye.

When on a Fallujah server the game would scan for battle eye updates and say the version was up to date (v1.174).

I noticed on this forum that someone mentioned it was a battle eye fault so I guessed it hadn't updated correctly.

I then proceeded to go onto the battle eye website and download v1.6 placing the files over the ones in the Arma folder - Expansions - Battleeye.

I then proceeded to join a Fallujah server where it said I was using an older version of Battleeye and was updating. But the game got to "loading" and never updated correctly.

So I went back to a normal Dayz server where it said my battle eye was old and needed updating so I left it on the "lobby" screen till it said my battle eye was up to date and then went back onto a Fallujah server where I got in 1st time.

testing now

I downloaded Fallujah earlier today and wanted to play with my friend. He joined fine, but as soon as I chose my gender the screen was black, and I couldn't do anything. So I CTRL+ALT+Deleted and shut down Arma to retry. Now, every server I join, I am stuck at the loading screen. I left it running for 2 and a half hours to see if it would eventually load but it didn't. I have tried everything, un-installed, re-installed stuff, downgraded/upgraded to the server versions but still nothing. I always get stuck at the loading screen. This only happens with the map Fallujah, every other map loads fine. I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me how to delete my character from the servers, if there is a way. I think it is glitched from that black screen after choosing the gender, so I would just like to delete that character and restart.

Thanks.

Edited by ColeCola12

Character position might be corrupted.. Try a different hive on the same map if you can.

Character position might be corrupted.. Try a different hive on the same map if you can.

I have tried to join many different servers but I am still stuck at the loading screen for all of them.

AFAIK is a problem with all vilayer servers (maybe just private hive), if you got killed recently theres a good chance you will be stuck on loading.

Exactly what's happening with me. :(

I have been dealing with this problem for the past few days or so. I was killed on a Vilayer server and had been stuck at Loading ever since. I decided to join a private server and was able to login just fine.

I still wasn't able to log into a vilayer hive server. So I decided to create a new user profile from in Arma 2. Then I tried to join the server I originally died on and had not been able to connect to. I connected just fine and loaded right in. I did not have full health but it was def a new character. I then logged out and switched back to my normal profile and reconnected. I was in the same spot with the same amount of health as before. Possible client side problem?

We'll see what happens when I die again if i respond correctly or not.

-StealthyC