HairyLemons

Funny Hackers

I had just grabbed a Remington, g17 and a assault pack when hackers teleported me to them and told me to entertain them and if I did a good job they would give me an ammo box so I ended up singing baa baa black sheep over direct coms to like 10 hackers. Then they gave me a minute to take what I wanted and then they teleported me back to we're I was. All I took was ammo and food/drink.

kinda like my hacker experience except he played x files music while acting like an enderman teleporting all over place he shot me healed me then left me a double barrel

I had just grabbed a Remington, g17 and a assault pack when hackers teleported me to them and told me to entertain them and if I did a good job they would give me an ammo box so I ended up singing baa baa black sheep over direct coms to like 10 hackers. Then they gave me a minute to take what I wanted and then they teleported me back to we're I was. All I took was ammo and food/drink.

oh, is that all you took from the cheater box?

so basically, you entertained hackers and let them feel like they were better than you.

I'd rather be shot (in game).

• Like 2

LOL @ kids.

No. It's just that this game if filled with cheaters, but for the integrity and spirit, it's best not to lower yourself and cheat. that's all. not crucifying anyone over it.

you kids read into things too much.

One time hackers felt bad about killing me when I glitched out and went unconscious and they thought I was dead so they decided to shoot me to see if I was (That was a long sentence). So they tped to me, let me have an ammo box. Then attempted to give me a bus. I was a noob at that time and thought the ammo box was legit but knew the bus couldn't be as it appeared fully restored right in front of me. Next to a barn. Near a sheep. Who died do to being flattened by a one ton bus. Upon them spawning the bus I disconnected knowing they were hackers at that point.

I got teleported to a hacker, logged off. Got back on in 2 min, and the hacker talked to another guy, with the same price. He did everything he was told, so I shot him.

Never do what hackers want you to do!!

:)

One time hackers felt bad about killing me when I glitched out and went unconscious and they thought I was dead so they decided to shoot me to see if I was (That was a long sentence). So they tped to me, let me have an ammo box. Then attempted to give me a bus. I was a noob at that time and thought the ammo box was legit but knew the bus couldn't be as it appeared fully restored right in front of me. Next to a barn. Near a sheep. Who died do to being flattened by a one ton bus. Upon them spawning the bus I disconnected knowing they were hackers at that point.

Did they feel bad about killing the sheep, thereby giving the sheep a crate with all items and a bus, which dropped down and killed a rabbit? :huh: