irishcavemen@yahoo.ie

Survival Ops - Hard Corps (Dayz Mod)

MaC will be happy to hear these kind words :)

Well, you totally deserve it ;)

EDIT: Found 2 Mountain Dew, I'm doomed! Anyways, I put on the doctor clothes and then back to survivor and I became some US officer, weird but I like it :)

Edited by voddler
  • Like 1

looked at the code.. WAY to many miitary weapons and also learn to include credits because i see that you have included Robert hammers weapon packs which is nice but your just taking credit for it... which is leeching, but everything else looks great. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

looked at the code.. WAY to many miitary weapons and also learn to include credits because i see that you have included Robert hammers weapon packs which is nice but your just taking credit for it... which is leeching, but everything else looks great. :thumbsup:

I though I was pretty hellbent on ensuring credit was given in every place it was due, will be sure to triple check next time I suppose. "ModPack" might not be as universal a term as I originally thought.

Edit: I think the readme got deleted in my most recent upload to the ftp. Was initially confused by the "learn to include credits" statement, but now I know the origin. Thanks for the heads up mate.

Edited by Sgt MaC
  • Like 1

^^ what Sgt Mac said

Edited by PsychoBiscuit
  • Like 1

I though I was pretty hellbent on ensuring credit was given in every place it was due, will be sure to triple check next time I suppose. "ModPack" might not be as universal a term as I originally thought.

Edit: I think the readme got deleted in my most recent upload to the ftp. Was initially confused by the "learn to include credits" statement, but now I know the origin. Thanks for the heads up mate.

its all good man, im doing something very very similar over at SuviveDayZ.com exept our mod is all hand coded exept for 2 things and yea we gave creds to them.

Just abort and reconnect , it seems to be a bug

Nah... had to check their forums, where a "contributor" posted a differnet dropbox link for working hotfix files... the ones in OP are no good.

• Like 1

Nah... had to check their forums, where a "contributor" posted a differnet dropbox link for working hotfix files... the ones in OP are no good.

Oh yes I remember

Edited by PsychoBiscuit

-_- how did you find it...

if you can Try fix it and join us on teamspeak tommorow

Do not forget lights on..., easy to see at night lol :D

• Like 1

Do not forget lights on..., easy to see at night lol :D

we left it there at Day time I guess one of our team press L stupidly LoL

well anyway if you want to join our squad feel free

Edited by PsychoBiscuit
  • Like 1

we left it there at Day time I guess one of our team press L stupidly LoL

well anyway if you want to join our squad feel free

You trolling all, this helicopter is impossible to repair ¬ ¬

My friends and I have solved this problem lol

Edited by vacalouca

You trolling all, this helicopter is impossible to repair ¬ ¬

My friends and I have solved this problem lol

HAHAHAHAHA , Yea me and my team tried repairing it too and we shot it up when we left yesterday hahaah