DrewtheMew

Cant Join any Vilayer Server

Hey guys, Im not sure if its just me, but im getting stuck at the loading screen when logging into servers, specifically Vilayer ones. Me and a few friends opened up a HFB server and got the new Fallujah map loaded on it. For some reason, vehicles dont spawn on our server though so were planning on switching to a Vilayer server soon. Anyway, I've been playing on a few other Vilayer servers until we switch over. I found me a fairly decent Humvee that was loaded with gear. No one was around so I repaired it and drove away. An hour or so later, Im looting a hospital and the server kicks me. It didnt give a reason or a BE error, it just said "You have been kicked." I thought it was a fluke so I reconnected, pressed join and the game got stuck at the loading screen. Having dealt with loading glitch countless times, i go through all the steps to fix it, still get stuck. I start tinkering with the dayz files, reinstalled arma and oa, all the maps reinstalled, still get stuck. So I tried joining our HFB server thinking it would just get stuck and id need to wait for another Dayz update, but lo and behold it joined without any problems at all, although i was across map from where i got kicked. Spent a few hours playing on there, thinking id fixed it and got alot of gear i had lost earlier in the day. So i tried reconnecting once more, stuck at the loading screen. I tried a different Vilayer server, stuck. I tried an almost full server, stuck. A server that was completely empty, stuck. Out of frustration i tried a non-Vilayer server that showed up, joined without a hitch. Did I manage to get banned, which i might add isnt allowed by any server hosting service, for something legitimate in the game? And if so, how come im banned on ALL the Vilayer servers? I really need help on this, be pretty pointless switching to Vilayer if I cant join. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also as a footnote; anyone know why vehicles dont spawn in Fallujah on a HFB server? I havent seen a fix yet, already contacted HFB and they told us that the vehicles take time to spawn in. I cant see how thats true, ive found atleast 50 vehicles on other servers, none of which were HFB servers...

I'm getting the same issue.. I've been streaming DayZ for awhile and last night when i was playing Fallujah i suddenly get pretty much the same message, so i tried to reconnect but i got stuck on loading screen, was pretty late so i went to bed.. Today when i woke up i tried to get in same issue so i re-installed ARMA 2 QA, i downloaded pretty much all the patches to see if that was the issue and i've been updating/downgrading the whole time and i can't get into any server at all, and my friend suddenly got the same issue a hour ago.. I'm booting through DayZ Commander/ Arma QA beta patch nothing works. How do you fix this shit?

Thanks in advanced.

(Im playing on Fallujah servers, i can play on etc Chernarus such things but not on Fallujah )

Edited by Yliidjednas

I'm in the same boat. Can't join any of my 3 ViLayer hive server (ViLayer hosted) or any other for that matter.

Did you guys get this problem around 1am last night GMT+1 :D ?

I was able to play this morning. I left my character idle in game and got kicked then couldn't join again.

I'm updated battleye, tried a bunch of Arma version, reinstalled Fallujah, reinstalled the game and nothing works.

I was in Vi Layer's TS a bit ago for a different issue and asked about it. They said they were having this problem last night but it should be fixed and that it's probably Client side. I tend not to believe that

I was able to play this morning. I left my character idle in game and got kicked then couldn't join again.

I'm updated battleye, tried a bunch of Arma version, reinstalled Fallujah, reinstalled the game and nothing works.

I was in Vi Layer's TS a bit ago for a different issue and asked about it. They said they were having this problem last night but it should be fixed and that it's probably Client side. I tend not to believe that

This will take a day or two i've been reading about it and it seems to be the update not sure yet though im glad its not my game.. I will work soon

there is a problem with the Vilayer hive and data... alot of our guys have the same issue.. there working on a fix..

can connect to every other server apart from vilayer

Any news on this ?, i've shut down our server because its pointless having it running in this broken state.

It has now been resolved.

They had added a config to set default spawn items each person gets. But the tool was broken so once you died it corrupted your player file. Restart your server and you should be fine.

They had added a config to set default spawn items each person gets. But the tool was broken so once you died it corrupted your player file. Restart your server and you should be fine.

If thats the case then i suspect the hive will need to be reset, but this is not the issue, the problem is that the server gets stuck on "creating" if it even gets that far, also the server web UI is giving constant errors when trying so install a map for example.

All these problems started with the newest vilayer code update.

has there been a solution to this yet? im in the same boat i can join normal hive just not villayer hive.

How do you restart your character/refresh it?

I died earlier on a Fallujah map, and haven't been able to join since. Keep getting stuck on the loading screen.

other people still having this issue? Any solutions yet?

I still have this issue, started for me on Friday evening after I died. Cant join any public vilayer hive server running the Lingor Island mod (stuck on loading).

I have tried everything possible server side, reinstalling the mod/maps and some other things, nothing works, only Vilayer can solve it, there must be hundreds of people with this issue by now.

I could play the whole saturday and when i got on one hour ago i went on a server and died and i can't reconnect anymore just getting stuck on loading screen.

I could play the whole saturday and when i got on one hour ago i went on a server and died and i can't reconnect anymore just getting stuck on loading screen.

Same here Had a 2-3 week old character that was fine loading in all day saturday. After dying I can not get past the dreded Loading.... screen.

from Vilayer

"we just released Vilayer Code 2.8.3 to address this issue. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue after updating your server.

Best Regards,

Shawn Bayer (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com"