TheBaby

DE 2257 NO PVP [B.A.M.] CLAN SERVER

Server IP 85.114.153.87:10400

6-7pm 27th Sep GMT+1 (Found I was admin banned 9-10am GMT+1 28th Sep)

Admin are the B.A.M tagged players I guess. Most likely I think this was [b.A.M] -Mittelscharf-

I have been pvping on their server, mostly as an effort to spice of their lives, under the name SoftlyRustledJimmies, at the NW Airfield for a few days. On the 27th I log in and spot Mittel with a DMZ on top of the firestation, I kill him. Immediately another BAM member appears beside me, shoots at me with a silenced G3, I kill him with a AS50 point blank, steal his hacked gun and log out. Returning to the server today I see I've been banned by admin.

I'm very bad at recording, as you'll see. The first video is me logging into the server thru commander, the seconds me actually in the game receiving the banned notice. on the second video, you can see their MOTD, in line with the info on Dayzcommander- NO PVP OR BAN.

IDK why I can't get one continuous video, but they are both time stamped using Gregion.

DayZCommander 2012-09-28 10-52_2.wmv

arma2oa 2012-09-28 10-53.wmv

Good, those guys seriously rustled my jimmies. What are the consequences for them?

On the off chance one B.A.M member actually find this post I'd just like to open an offer of a new home for them on my squad's server.

There aren't any consequences, just find another server.

I have my own server, whether or not I can get on theirs is irrelevant. The point is that I'm interested in keeping DayZ official servers usable. If there are no consequences to admin acting like this then why have the dev/forum team gone into the effort of making the guidelines and approving these posts, just so we can name and shame them?

They are gearing up on a popular server, killing players and banning players for retaliating. They can access any server on the main hive with this advantage, including my own.

• Like 1

Just an update for the name and shame game.

BAM -GNRL.JONSEN- was the teleporting retard with a hacked weapon who couldn't kill me.

There aren't any consequences, just find another server.

Ahh, the "No PvP or ban" thing is not allowed.

Usually a server will be dealt with if a big enough issue is shown. If it's small and no one is really paying attention to it, or supporting it? Then I don't think anyone is going to do anything.