Sign in to follow this  
islandjack1

Kicked off game on all recruit servers

Recently I have been getting kicked off of recruit level servers. I get in, play for about 30 seconds, then get the message You have been kicked from the Game.

Not having that problem on Regular and up servers. Anyone know why this is?

No hacked equip. Just Lee Enfield and food/drinks.

I've seen a few recruit servers with joining=kick rule, basically private servers that aren;t private so the admin just kicks you soon after you join.

Do these servers definately have the same arma2 beta and dayz version you are running?

I joined a few, got kicked. Maybe it's because these are noob servers. To have new players get used to the game. And they kick players who join and do veteran routine movement.

I joined one, got to the nearest shed, picked up a hatchet, got kicked.

maybe that's it?

No idea, sounds like bad server set up.

You might try setting your Game Options to Recruit Difficulty.

Thats the only thing I can think of for your problem.

Thanks, I'll try setting the Game options as you suggested. I just found that setting the other day and wondered what it is for.

I'm getting on more consistently but still get kicked some times. No rhyme or reason as it is on all different servers from different countries, no particular one.

I've gotten two error messages saying something like "Memory#29" when I get kicked. I have no clue on that one either.

Maybe they just know you're to damn good ?

Edited by shazbot04
  • Like 1

Maybe they just know you're to damn good ?

I wish, I just hold my own on the recruit, low pop servers. I have a few friends that will be playing when the standalone comes out, and I will move up to regular when the posse has my six! HAHA