Sign in to follow this  
Talentz

Battleye

I was wondering if its normal for battleye not to contact you back after sending numerous emails to them about global ban appealing...? you see i have been global banned for about 2 and a half months for nothing and ive read LOTS of posts about people getting contacted back by them even if its bad news about not getting un banned. the current email i use to contact them is support@battleye which is posted on their site but idk if theirs a better way so if any1 knows anything please post below other then that please dont post anything stupid just to get your total posts up that doesnt reagrd my thread.

I don't think that sending more then one email is a good idea. BattlEye works in strange ways that we may never understand.

thats because battleye sucks and its not like i sent the emails all in one hour of one day...i sent them over a 2 month period.

did you read the info under support ??

'' ! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

Note however that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. This doesn't mean that you are being ignored, it simply means that your ban won't be lifted.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

''

• Like 2

yes i have read them...what does this have to do with anything???..i haven't 'cheated' or 'hacked' in anyway i just logged off one day and tried to log back in and i got the global banned...and they still never contact me back.

just like everyone else who hasn't cheated. no way to tell if you're telling the truth or not. i'd guess not personally.

like if i did cheat and was banned knowing that i cheated or hacked then i wouldn't be making these topics over a 2 month period asking to get unbanned, i'm not a pussy who lies about doing something wrong...if you don't believe me check my history of posts and threads.

Back in the original days of Counter-Strike, (A.K.A BS = Before Steam) I got banned by VAC for no apparent reason. I tried and tried to find out what for and Valve only sent me a cue-card "VAC is infallible" response. I cried.

P.S. When they changed over to Steam, suddenly all my CD Keys worked again, yay Steam! Maybe they actually did un-ban me at some point.

was your cd key stolen?

im not sure but im willing to bet thats what happened to me along with lots of others...notice only 62k players on in the past 24hrs..