looney735

Turned bandit...Now it's on. (my story on how i turned bandit)

It's been two weeks of being slaughtered by survivors that call out friendly,People asking for help then killing you. But this...Is what made me snap. I was in the airfield and i recently picked up a Ak-47,I was low on food and water,Almost Dead. i see a survivor and he calls out friendly we have a little chat and i ask him for food,I foolishly let him up the tower,and as i reached into his backpack to get his food...He chopped me down with his axe,Bit by bit my blood drained away,as he stood there laughing...Oldest trick in the book i know,But somehow he succeeded...

Lesson is...

Join the dark side. :thumbsup:

No thanks. But welcome to DayZ. People are complete douches.

People have the worst luck, I mean, this hardly ever happens to me. I don't think I've ever been betrayed, if someone calls out friendly, they never just kill me. I tend to have little chit-chats and interactions with other friendly players quite often. I still come across bandits that always shoot at me, of course, but damn is your luck bad.

I don't trust anyone, but I don't go full bandit either. If I see someone in an area I was going to go to, I'll watch them leave before I go in. If they're in trouble, I'll help them from a distance with my sniper then leave the area, but if helping them means I have to go in and be within killing distance of them, I'll let them die. There's never any reason to be near any players unless you don't know they're there, in which case I'll shoot at them even if they say friendly.

There's not enough room in this game to be completely friendly.

Edited by Prototape

Yep, this is DayZ.

Thats why i went for the Hero skin. People tend to shoot you less when you have that.

I shoot heros first. Hate you little self important dickheads.

• Like 1