Capercaillie

Coming back to this game from over a month ago

So, it's been well over a month since I last played this game.

Give me the news, what has happened?

Any new items/gear?

Something removed?

New mechanics implemented in game?

Still a lot cheaters around?

thanks in advance :)

the best news is, that we are finaly able to save vehicles! but hacking and duping is still a big issue, and nothing to be done against it! the graphic issues(artefacts) are gone now, also great work! but here you can see by yourself: http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/

Edited by crobinho

So, it's been well over a month since I last played this game.

Give me the news, what has happened?

Any new items/gear?

Something removed?

New mechanics implemented in game?

Still a lot cheaters around?

thanks in advance :)

Nothing has changed.

Hey, thanks, you probably missed the point!

this is what I wanted:

the best news is, that we are finaly able to save vehicles! but hacking and duping is still a big issue, and nothing to be done against it! the graphic issues(artefacts) are gone now, also great work! but here you can see by yourself: http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/

news from the players point of view. How do they experience the game as it now is.

Thx crobinho, you were really helpful! Guess I'll just wait for the standalone if the hackers are still around that bad..

Forsh, aren't you such a funny troll, oh you got me so hard..

The biggest, as already stated, is the artifacts, WOOT!! But the amount of hacking is rediculous. When i first started all those months back, coming across a hacker was extremely rare for me. I guess because they were the first hackers, they'd maybe coded the scripts themselves, so they tended to be a little more creative :) But now? Now its:

• teleport in
  • kill when your back is turned
  • maybe strip your corpse
  • teleport out.

Or

• teleport you into the middle of nowhere 1000ft in the air.....cunts!!

Needless to say i'm also waiting for the standalone.

Edited by Cronic
  • Like 1

The best way to survive is to play on populated protected servers, if you aren't doing that do this

1. If a hacker spawns a crate for you grab everything you can and Alt F4 before he kills the whole server (as done this morning, lost my AS50 I had from legit killing)

2. Run from the hacker who is chasing you with just a hatchet then find his spawned boats on the middle of the road and try and shoot him until you realize he's invinsible (also first hand experience)

3. Stay inside a vechile at all times and when you see about a list of everyone on the server apart from you dying GTFO (second hand recount)

Three basic hacker survival tips hope you enjoy

teleport you into the middle of nowhere 1000ft in the air.....cunts!!

That was a hacker? I always thought that was just the server admin being a dick. Didn't think hackers could actually do that.

Edited by Kajin

the graphic issues(artefacts) are gone now,

That's a load of shit, I still sometimes get them. Not near as much, but I still do.

That was a hacker? I always thought that was just the server admin being a dick. Didn't think hackers could actually do that.

I once saw a fraps clip (on this forum some where) of a hacker spawned as a goat that farted rainbows. I kid you not LOL!! Now, if someone can do that?! :)

I don't know about you, but that's hilarious, if hackers did that shit, no worries. But as soon as these little script fuckers got their grubby little mitts on DayZ.. *shakes fists at the sky*... I'd learn em, i'd learn em good!