Sign in to follow this  
FFF

Finding Private Hives

Hello,

So rocket advised us to play on private hive servers since there are so many cheaters around. but how can i found those private hive servers? is there something like a list to find those servers? i am using the dayz commander but i couldn't find an option in the server filter.

Once you find these hives,how do you go about getting the PW to access these private servers? I,too,have been looking to find clean non-hacked/hacking servers.I love the purity of this game/mod & wish to bring in some of my like minded friends.They are just learning the basics of the overall gameplay and are total noobs to this mod.I have been playing for a bit longer and am trying to do co-op w/ them but, am finding it hard to keep them interested in the integrity of the game.Finding it very hard for them to stay with it because of all the cheating being promoted on most servers.So any suggestions of how to go about finding these private hives and getting the PW to trusted players? Thanks for the help.

Message me on steam(Walbeb2424) or skype (Walbeb24) if you want to join a small private hive. I have a buddy who put one up and it's been the most fun I have ever had in this game.

Check out TX 69 we have 60+ vehicles right now, perm daylight, and a good community. We usually turn the whitelist off when there is an admin around to babysit for hackers. If you need whitelisted check out Http://piitb.kicks-ass.net. Add us in DayZ Commander Favorites> 74.91.120.240:2302