Sign in to follow this  
dikesonbikes

Anyone have a good private server?

Myself and the group of friends that I've been playing with for a while now have been looking for a well run private server on Chernarus. Running into hackers on within 10 minutes on every single server we go to is getting very old, very quickly.

Check out www.indiegogo.com/zust

They have 2 servers both are constantly full and very active admins, little to no hackers. Hope to see you there!

I'm sorry man but that server is shit. Incredibly laggy, restarts every 2 hours, donators rule the game, the owner has made 5,000 dollars off donations yet isnt buying a server that doesn't suck, they ban with suspicion without evidence, power abusing admins that ban you for killing them etc, etc etc. I don't take that server seriously, I just troll people on that.

Now a serious private hive? Check out www.bmrf.me aka the Billy Mays Remberance Foundation. These guys do a fantastic job with their server. Very active admin that's always checking the logs/databases for hackers. Been playing there for at least 2 weeks haven't encountered a single hacker.

Another good server- US1 Chicago hosted by Denalb. This guy is always looking out for hackers, he's even fixed most duping bugs present in DayZ. He's even found out how to make loot spawn while you're in a vehicle. That's incredibly kickass.

Edited by Dynami
  • Like 1

Hey dike, best server ever : US 1061, best....ever..... add generalmaximus23 on skype first to get whitelisted, really recommend this server, its great!

Survivedayz is always looking for more players.

Survive DayZ is the best I've come across. I've watched it grow from 5 to 10 members to 2000 in only a month! Come play and enjoy and hacker and BS free server.