Sign in to follow this  
07ron

The enraged cry of a man killed in church.

Listen to the anger of a man killed in Cherno. church. It made me lol.

• Like 3

I know you probably wont believe me but I had the bandit skin for killing a posse of 2 guys that had killed me (only the one who killed me had bandit skin).

This guy in the church refused to lower his rifle before I took him out with the DMR :)

This guy in the church refused to lower his rifle before I took him out with the DMR :)

Looked like you went to loot him after you killed him, if so, I see no problem with this. However, you purposely killed him cause he wouldn't listen to you and was obviously going about his business? Dick move.

I was playing Lingor and saw a guy running, followed by a group of 3 guys. Turns out the 3 guys offered us both help. Guy in the group (we'll refer to him as groupdouche from now on) was talking over side chat asking if the other guy needed help cause he had a lot of aggro). About a minute passed as we ran into a barn to type out no thanks... other guy gets his out and is going back and forth with mr. groupdouche. I have mine almost ready to send when groupdouche comes in spraying an AK killing us both. I asked him why he killed us and he said because we didn't respond. Which was funny because he was having a conversation with other guy 10 seconds before. When I pointed this out to him with mentioning that we were running the complete opposite direction they were heading he changed his story to "ok so I went out of my way for 2 kills" Like WTF. If you want attention that badly that when it's not given it's forcefully taken, and then you laugh about it like you're happy you just did it knowing you ruined his time playing, the fuck kind of sad life are you living that that seems like something funny to do? I don't get it. I know it's only a game and all but what the fuck. This gameplay caters to sociopaths.

I did go and loot his body after I killed him. He had some nice gear. I'm just doing my best to survive out there :)

Great desmonstrational video for Dayz 101: Bandits kill people because they like getting a stiffy. Thats why when you see one you need to run.

Edited by Trizzo

Where is your sig from?

Click it, top right skip intro then look for bounty hunter thing for dayz, im on there lol

Click it, top right skip intro then look for bounty hunter thing for dayz, im on there lol

The hell did you have to do to get on there? lol

Also, that can't be real money can it?

So i can't see where you even told him to lower his rifle, so how could he refused it ? Oo

It rather looks like he didn't noticed you at all or at the very end when you started shooting.

No beans for you today

I did go and loot his body after I killed him. He had some nice gear. I'm just doing my best to survive out there :)

if you're doing your best to survive what the fuck are you doing in cherno

• Like 1

The hell did you have to do to get on there? lol

Also, that can't be real money can it?

Randomly selected lol, and no its something on their comunity.

If you want to be on it ask me and ill tell the guy to inbox you :)

Great desmonstrational video for Dayz 101: Bandits kill people because they like getting a stiffy. Thats why when you see one you need to run.

Or start sending 40 mm their way.

Thanks for the beans :)

Being in Cherno. is the fun way of surviving :)

Only thing I have to say is: LOL@public hive and the duping and combat logging that goes on there. Noob bandits with DMR's running around in noobtown killing noobs. Tragic really, can't believe I put up with that shit before moving to a private hive.

Only thing I have to say is: LOL@public hive and the duping and combat logging that goes on there. Noob bandits with DMR's running around in noobtown killing noobs. Tragic really, can't believe I put up with that shit before moving to a private hive.

Yes, you should play on Private hives with 50 vehicles and admins that trade gear boxes for donations.

Yeah, only you are wrong. This is on a private hive.

Otherwise I agree with you public hive are troublesome.

Put in your looting his body otherwise you just look like a c**k trying to be a bandit.

Hmmm, I just thought me looting the body would be boring to watch is all.