metapaus

Chernarus Coast Guard (CCG) [Recruting]

@Phaty

You have not read the rules. Please reread the rules and make changes to your app accordingly.

@jambird99

Accepted. Welcome aboard.

@Gabe-Survived

Excellent. Are you by any chance friends with jambird99? If so, you two can be set up as partners from the start. Welcome aboard.

@shaxta

Welcome aboard.

@BwobBwub

Welcome aboard.

@ManvsWild

Welcome aboard.

@a_casual_banana

Welcome aboard.

Edited by metapaus
  • Like 1

Note: Race, gender and age will NOT affect your acceptance into the CCG. For your own safety and discretion, you must be over the age of 10 to apply.

What is your ArmA profile name? Fire Flame

How old are you? 16

What is your gender? Male

How long have you been playing DayZ? 6 months

Do you have TeamSpeak? (if not, get TeamSpeak) Yes

What position would you like to apply for? Pilot anything in that region

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the CCG? I hope so

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What is your timezone and gaming schedule? weekends and friday MST

What is your country and state/province of residence? (it is not required to give information on your state/province) America Colorado Springs

Have you read and agree to abide by all rules and the content in the Honor Code put forth that are expected for you to follow? Yes I have

What is your ArmA profile name? Immortal technique

How old are you? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? about 3 months on and off

Do you have TeamSpeak? (if not, get TeamSpeak) yes

What position would you like to apply for? I am pretty flexible but i cant fly helicopters was leaning towards a scout though.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the CCG? Sounds like a fun group that has a set goal and a organized team

Do you have a microphone?yes

What is your timezone and gaming schedule? eastern us i usually play everyday after school and on weeekends

What is your country and state/province of residence? (it is not required to give information on your state/province) United states PA

Have you read and agree to abide by all rules and the content in the Honor Code put forth that are expected for you to follow? yes

What is Your ArmA profile name? Ramose

How old are you? 15

How long Have you been playing DayZ? For about 2 months.

What postion would you like to apply for? Scout

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What is your timezone and gaming schedule? WA Australia time :). I play On Weekends and after school.

What is your country and state/province of residence? (it is not required to give information on your state/province) WA Australia

Have you read and agree to abide by all rules and the content in the Honor Code put forth that are expected for you to follow? yes

Permission to board, Captain?

Edited by Ramose

since you live in Sweden.

I don't live in Sweden ? xD

I live in Spain, but its in europe too, so dont worry :P

And just assign me to Rescue to be in the european division :)

Edited by Rebel1705

@jambird99

You have not read the rules. Read the rules TOP to BOTTOM

edited!

@FireFlame

You have not read the rules. Please reread the rules from top to bottom and edit your application. Thank you.

@Immortal Technique

You did not read the rules. Please read them from top to bottom and edit your application accordingly.

@Ramose

Welcome aboard.

What is your ArmA profile name?

Hockeyguy141.

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male.

How long have you been playing DayZ?

5 Months.

Do you have TeamSpeak? (if not, get TeamSpeak)

Yes.

What position would you like to apply for?

Scout.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the CCG?

I am very anti-bandit, I have never even shot/killed anyone in DayZ, I am good at giving and taking orders, I really like being a part of groups in DayZ, and I don't like playing it solo.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

What is your timezone and gaming schedule?

EST - 4:30-9:00.

What is your country and state/province of residence? (it is not required to give information on your state/province)

Canada.

Have you read and agree to abide by all rules and the content in the Honor Code put forth that are expected for you to follow?

I have read them and I agree to them and I will abide by all the rules and content in the Honor Code.

Permission to board, Captain?

Edited by Hockeyguy141

@Bonii

Welcome aboard.

@Hockeyguy141

You have not read the rules. Please reread the rules and edit your post accordingly.

I have edited my post

You have already been accepted.

@Bonii

Welcome aboard.

@Hockeyguy141

You have not read the rules. Please reread the rules and edit your post accordingly.

I read the rules and edited my post. :)

I read the rules and edited my post. :)

Welcome aboard.

@BwobBwub

You accept the rules yet you did not read them? Look at them again. Read it from TOP to BOTTOM.

edited my post, im not sure if my message appeared on the forum, it didn't for me.

What is your ArmA profile name?

Coakley

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male

6 Months

Yes

Driver/Pilot

I have been playing for a while, and I have lots of experience with vehicles whether it be land or air

Yes

Eastern Time and all day on the weekends

What is your country and state/province of residence? (it is not required to give information on your state/province)

Canada, Ontario

Have you read and agree to abide by all rules and the content in the Honor Code put forth that are expected for you to follow?

Yes

Edited by oldnavynick

What is your ArmA Profile name?

That SHOULD be Kaleopolitus. It's been some time, so it may simply be Kale.

How old are you?

18. 19 in a month, if you care.

What is your gender?

Male

Uhh... Tough question... I played it for something like 2 months, maybe 3, before going on a very long break. Since somewhat around the Axe patch.

Counter question: Why ask if the applicant has teamspeak... If it is a requirement? Everyone who joins by default needs to have teamspeak. " Hey, I see you are human, do you also have a head?" "Well yeah duh! I'm a human, so of course I have a head!"

Just my five cents on the logic.

Scout or Pilot. I'm a more solid driver than I've seen anyone else. My piloting skills could use some work. But that's what you have the training maps for. Wether or not I practice depends on the role I get, obviously.

This is an odd question, to be certain. What is 'what it takes'? Are we talking in terms of friendlyness? I aspire to be a good friend to everyone. Respect? While I'm not always respectable, I am ALWAYS respectfull, untill you've given me reason not to be. Reasonable? I might joke around, but you'll find I give equal to everyone.

So what is 'what it takes' then? A thought just crossed my mind. Did you mean maturity? Well, I am definitely not mature, unless the situation calls for it. I like being 'that funny guy' whenever I can. Of course, as a part of respectfull I don't annoy people with it.

Whichever, I'd love to know what 'it' is precisely.

Yes, a mid-high quality one if you'll let me boast. The sound is crisp and clear. I've never been told of problems.

Amsterdam Paris time, aka CEST.

Edit: Forgot to add the gaming schedule. Evening times mostly, due to college. Weekends are not safe bets.

Netherlands. And I'm going to take that offer of specifics not being required, I like my privacy.

Of course. Besides, they all come naturally. Well, maybe not 6.

Also, what's with 9? By the logic of those rules, if a member winchester oneshots everyone, you can't react even if it's right in front of you! After all, by the time he fires on YOU, you'll be one shotted.

Not like to happen, but the loophole is there...

So now the question begs... Permission to board, Captain?

Edited by Kaleopolitus

What is your ArmA profile name? Immortal technique

How old are you? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? about 3 months on and off

]Do you have TeamSpeak? (if not, get TeamSpeak) yes

What position would you like to apply for? I am pretty flexible but i cant fly helicopters was leaning towards a scout though.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the CCG? Sounds like a fun group that has a set goal and a organized team

]Do you have a microphone?yes

]What is your timezone and gaming schedule? eastern us i usually play everyday after school and on weeekends

]What is your country and state/province of residence? (it is not required to give information on your state/province) United states PA

]Have you read and agree to abide by all rules and the content in the Honor Code put forth that are expected for you to follow? yes

. Permission to board, Captain?

Edited by Immortal Technique

edited my post, im not sure if my message appeared on the forum, it didn't for me.

@ManvsWild

Welcome aboard.

You have already been accepted...

@oldnavynick

Denied.

@Kaleopolitus

Accepted. I like what you have for your application. You have shown me that you are a bit cynical, logical, and anylitical. I'm putting you as the head of the Pilots and Drivers for all squads. You will be in charge of dispatch, commandeering, and management of members. Permission granted, welcome aboard.

@Immortal Technique

Denied. You have already posted once, in which posting a second application was not encouraged and not something you were supposed to do. Secondly, you copied and pasted from another member's application. You have shown me you are lazy and incompetent. Unless you can show me I'm wrong, you are not welcome here.

Edited by metapaus

@metapaus

With due respect, where is my voice in this? Not everyone is willing to be a leader. We are all our own people after all, with our own unique experiences in life. As it happens, I've had very bad experiences with being part of the leadership in the past. While I've always been lauded as a good leader (and this is not to stroke my own feathers, but rather state a fact of the past) I've also experienced far too many bad things as a direct result. Drama, mostly. Drama is not a nice thing.

The best I can offer you is that I first meet the other members and prominents in the group, before deciding wether or not I'd like to take such a role upon myself. Who knows, maybe I'll feel inspired to do it.

More importantly, I joined the channel, but see a lot of TMW. Not sure what I'm supposed to make of this.

Edited by Kaleopolitus

@Kale

Ok, let me restate it: I'm offering you the position as head of the pilots. Upon taking this position, you will be in charge of dispatch, management of members, and commandeering everyone in your group.