Sign in to follow this  
Blairthebear

Why was i banned?

This is the message i receive when i try to join most servers "(BattleEye: Admin Ban (W4d9b2182 0x0f44d938)" I messaged battleEye and Bastian Suter told me that it was an admin ban not battle eye and they couldn't do anything about it.

"Hi,

as it says, this is an admin ban, not a global ban. Please contact the server admin.

Regards,

Bastian Suter"

This message is on almost all servers and it is rare for me to actually find a join-able one, making my arma 2 worthless to me.

I have no idea what the reason for this ban is.

Edited by Blairthebear

I don't see it, plus how am i supposed to get my guid if i can't join a server and type #beclient GUID [thats what all these websites are telling me to do.]

would this help?

player id: 75745478

This has been going on for a LONG while now and I hadn't minded it because of a specific server i've been playing on doesn't have me banned but recently i've gotten that new city map and i can't join one server.

Offtopic: Here's a picture of my group after a car explosion from desync in lingor island :D : http://imgur.com/MrISo

Edited by Blairthebear

I joined multiple zarg life servers to try to get my guid. [look at picture] ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! Why am i even banned! Why can't i get my guid? Why can't anyone tell me anything?! I really hate this; Not one server is join-able in dayz.

post-92775-0-16296800-1348702480_thumb.j

Edited by Blairthebear

Blairthebear,

I'm pretty sure you're not banned on US 1550 or US 2522 (at least not by that name.) Try joining there and get your GUID.

If you are banned there feel free to PM me on this forum and we'll set up a time so I can watch the ban happen and snag your GUID from the logs for you.

Edited by DrainBamaged
  • Like 1

Awesome those servers helped! Found it,

1070 d2f368ada91880f50a7539fdef9ed11c -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

That's my ban.

This thread can be deleted/locked, i'll make a new one asking for an appeal.. I guess.

Edited by Blairthebear