Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Don't get mad, get even? OK, so whose nose do a punch?

OK, I'm remaining calm. I'm lying on a beach, under a warm sun, with a gentle breeze caressing me. I am at peace with the world.

I have not just been kicked from dayz without explanation, losing an akm, 3 clips, 4 cans of food, 3 cokes and 4 bandages. No, this did not happen to me.

No, no, it didn't happen. Go to my special place. I am at peace with the world, on a windy beach, warm sun in my teeth, bloody sand in my knickers and this damn breeze is messing up my hair! What the heck is going on with this fantasy? Damnit!

Ok gawd, so much stuff lost without explanation. Let it go, just let it go, warm sand in my special place...windy knickers... oh it's no use! :|

Edited by Sula
  • Like 5

you can prolly find all that stuff in under 15mins in cherno/elecktro

It's at moments like this I wonder why I bother posting. Good grief.

Edited by Sula

dude it's an AKM, it's the mass produced signature weapon of chernarus, I'd be sad if I lost my m249 SAW that got me 280 zombie kills but I'd ditch the akm for a Mp5 or something with less noise than a lee enfield.

Edited by Pie Flavor

I am not a dude I am a woman. Further, you have missed my thread's point.

I should be writing for the New Yorker, not this fapping forum! God, I'm wasted! Satire is dead in the modern youth. :emptycan:

Edited by Sula
  • Like 2

At what point in my post did it say I had no idea how to make up these items? OK, I try to entertain but I may as well be wearing a bloody clown costume for some of you. Or maybe something shiny and just dangle it on a chain. <_<

It's aggravating to say the least. I was stupid enough to log into a server last night thinking my geared up character would spawn in central Chenarus which is where I logged off, but noooooo, the game decided to kill me before I was finished spawning, just Loading recieving Loading recieving set up complete, Wargameklok got killed, WTF? Again? Really? Fortunately some mates came down, helpedgear me up and I duped their NVGs and GPS so I could start where I left off. That's right you nerds I DUPED stuff and continued my mission. To hell with starting all over again with nothing for no reason. Dupitty DUPE DUPE DUPE :D

At what point in my post did it say I had no idea how to make up these items? OK, I try to entertain but I may as well be wearing a bloody clown costume for some of you. Or maybe something shiny and just dangle it on a chain. <_<

Dance monkey dance. Talk about your sick sniper kills and 25 new spawn murders and everything would be fine, try something different and people ask what the point is of the post. We are in the same boat, too many posts to just give up on the community but increasingly aggravated by the mindset.

A woman playing Dayz, she must be a WITCH.

• Like 1

Tragic.

Edited by Dr.Lyme

It's aggravating to say the least. I was stupid enough to log into a server last night thinking my geared up character would spawn in central Chenarus which is where I logged off, but noooooo, the game decided to kill me before I was finished spawning, just Loading recieving Loading recieving set up complete, Wargameklok got killed, WTF? Again? Really? Fortunately some mates came down, helpedgear me up and I duped their NVGs and GPS so I could start where I left off. That's right you nerds I DUPED stuff and continued my mission. To hell with starting all over again with nothing for no reason. Dupitty DUPE DUPE DUPE :D

I burned my 30 tent camp to the ground full of duped weapons and committed suicide. Now day z is fun again. Can't wait for standalone, ba-bye dupeing.

I am not a dude I am a woman. Further, you have missed my thread's point.

I should be writing for the New Yorker, not this fapping forum! God, I'm wasted! Satire is dead in the modern youth. :emptycan:

This...made me smile. I'd say I feel ya on that but don't want to push those lines!

Serious note. I loved the bloody sand in the knickers part! Don't give up hope, keep writing!

Oh there is an Urban Legends thread, its pretty popular if you want to write other things too ^.^

Edited by Gavalin
  • Like 1