Knightbat

Looking for someone that has a AS50 infared

I know that this weapon is hacked, but DayZ veterans out there may have some. Im offering:

NV

Rangefinder

AS50 without infared

GPS

M9 SD

Coyote Backpack

and may offer bit more if needed to.

MY BAD im looking for the as50 TWS

Edited by Knightbat

You mean the TWS, which is not always hacked. Infra-red hasn't been in the game ever, and is always hacked, if such a weapon exists.

I always shoot on sight someone with a TWS and hide the body with the weapon on it... The ONLY time I will hide a body. Thats a weapon that does not belong in the game. You can not hide from it, it is just as unfair a weapon as a hacker teleporting up on you and shooting you (IMHO).

Ive got one, but problem is I ahve all teh gear you are offering too apart from the M9 which Ive found and left in preference for my trusty .1911 :S

Best advice I can give you is to look for clan servers and search the area at the north of the map, you will find camps there loaded with goodies. Best to do this in groups and/or witha vehicle!

• Like 1

Ive got one, but problem is I ahve all teh gear you are offering too apart from the M9 which Ive found and left in preference for my trusty .1911 :S

Best advice I can give you is to look for clan servers and search the area at the north of the map, you will find camps there loaded with goodies. Best to do this in groups and/or witha vehicle!

Go along the west edge of the map to the north, then along the North, and you'll find something 99% of the time.

You mean the TWS, which is not always hacked. Infra-red hasn't been in the game ever, and is always hacked, if such a weapon exists.

The TWS is *always* hacked in, its NOT part of the (official) DayZ arsenal. The l85 does use an IR laser for targeting, though the scope is thermal/night vision (toggle-able)

Edited by BelMarduk
  • Like 1

The TWS is *always* hacked in, its NOT part of the (official) DayZ arsenal. The l85 does use an IR laser for targeting, though the scope is thermal/night vision (toggle-able)

Thats right. Anyone who is using them is just as bad as the dicks who hack them in as far as i'm conserned. The justification 'Everyone else is doing it' just doesnt hold up for me.

Kill em and hide their bodies.