check.php

No ALT+F4, process kill, disconnecting in the middle of the firefight!

Quick idea about all these that do not have b***s and quit during firefight.

Why not, instead of disappearing from server, your body would look like sleeping? An everybody could access it?

You got me? You do not disappear from server when you press disconnect/when your game closes etc.

You just go to sleep. That means you can't exit during firefight because somebody just will get to you and shoot you in the head.

That would also mean, you can't disconnect in the middle of Cherno with 40 people around thinking "hey, I'm safe!"

You have to hide somewhere! Just like you hide your vehicles thinking "I hope nobody will find it"

Worthy of discussion or building other idea at last?

This idea has been presented before countless times in more effective manners.

Usually the most agreed upon fix method for alt-f4'ers is to have the server keep that player's model in the game 10 seconds or so after they log off/power down, allowing them to be killed.

Edited by Hydra

OMFG please stop with all these BS ideas for ALT&F4 fix, stop hackers first and then we can all talk properly about the ALT&F4 issue, I have managed to save myself numerous times from hackers with the ALT&F4 trick and have only ever used ALT&F4 to escape someone when I very first started the game and that was because two lads in TS were telling me to logout.

• Like 2

OMFG please stop with all these BS ideas for ALT&F4 fix, stop hackers first and then we can all talk properly about the ALT&F4 issue, I have managed to save myself numerous times from hackers with the ALT&F4 trick and have only ever used ALT&F4 to escape someone when I very first started the game and that was because two lads in TS were telling me to logout.

Agreed! Fix hackers then worry about the aborters. I'm willing to bet most of the people bitching about them are hackers with god mode whining cause they still can't get kills with all their hacks.

• Like 1

Agreed! Fix hackers then worry about the aborters. I'm willing to bet most of the people bitching about them are hackers with god mode whining cause they still can't get kills with all their hacks.

Fixing hackers isn't up to us, it's up to battle eye and the release of the standalone, so I would much rather fix all the other problems.