Sign in to follow this  
TFCxAddict

How to go out in style

Right, so I got a bit bored of my current life in DayZ. I had an AK-74 Kobra and an AKM. I decided to head up to the Northwest Airfield. I quickly found an M249 SAW. I wanted to play the new maps, and I really didn't care what happened, so I ran out with around 4 boxes of ammo into the middle of the airfield and started blasting it off. I had a couple snipers fire at me, so I ran into the nearby forest and got a kill from someone who didn't really have much and was getting to the airfield. I ran back into the airfield, killed as many zombies as possible, before a team of about 3 people took me out. I regret nothing. Huehuehuehuehue

• Like 1

Yep i do similar things sometimes. Just to see how long i can last.

I did a Conga Line up and down the Calamar Runway in Lingor a few weeks ago. Must have had about 60-70 zombies chasing me at one point as there was a crashed heli down one end which kept respawning.

Even a random hacker 'helped' me out by killing some zombies for me while he chatted to me on Global. I didnt want him to kill my zombie train, but what can you do?.

Funny thing was that no one sniped me. I eventually died when i ran to the ATC and got absolutely swamped on the stairwell (i didnt know that some of the sneaky zombie bastards climb up the outside ladder and come at you from above)

Good fun.

• Like 2

Yep i do similar things sometimes. Just to see how long i can last.

I did a Conga Line up and down the Calamar Runway in Lingor a few weeks ago. Must have had about 60-70 zombies chasing me at one point as there was a crashed heli down one end which kept respawning.

Even a random hacker 'helped' me out by killing some zombies for me while he chatted to me on Global. I didnt want him to kill my zombie train, but what can you do?.

Funny thing was that no one sniped me. I eventually died when i ran to the ATC and got absolutely swamped on the stairwell (i didnt know that some of the sneaky zombie bastards climb up the outside ladder and come at you from above)

Good fun.

This is what the SAW weapons are for. Yea they won't stop coming but damn son you can put a lot of them down quick.

This is what the SAW weapons are for. Yea they won't stop coming but damn son you can put a lot of them down quick.

Ha! Yeah, i think i had a 1911. No chance!

I have a collection of about 10 grenades, i find them and stash them and when i get bored i find alot of people and throw a shit ton of grenades out.

If you ever go to loot cherno or electro, id always advise having a grenade on ya, those things are handy, :D and fun.