darquan

Fixing unpopular spawn points

Some spawn points like kamenka or solnichniy are completely unpopular with most players. People just tend to die to zeds after spawning - since it is much better than run.

Most popular spawns are balota, cherno and electro, of course.

I have a couple of simple simple suggestions that can easily make Kamenka and Solnichniy much more popular with any type of players. It will require some work for devs though:

1) add a couple of military tents (2 or 3 tents, Stary Sobor type) to the west of Kamenka and to the south of Solnichniy. Military loot always attracts ppl - there is always some action at Balota.

2) add more bicycle spawn points or increase current spawn chance/rate (i believe bicycles do spawn there?). That way ppl will get a bike some of the time and going to a city wont take forever for them.

These are just my thoughts though (like "what would i have done if i were a dev in dayz" :P )

• Like 1

Leave please, the spawns are. Fine as they are, great loot run from Kamenka and many vehicles spawn at and around Slonichy, thus i think their fine as they are.

Every spawn point has it's good and bad points, take Cherno for example - 2 Hospitals, Medical + Military Tents, 5 Apartment buildings, Fire station and a Supermarket. plus more. BUT! (and it's a big butt) As everyone knows the good loot is coveted by all, these places get mighty busy and if your timing is unlucky, there may not be much worth grabbing.

Besides that you should be accepting the challenge whatever spawn you get.

Perhaps a couple of the bigger rural towns could have a Police station for the sake of authenticity, but there are already Deerstands throughout the map.

Simply throwing potential for military loot all over the place would be like making a pizza entirely out of cheese. Just because you like cheese doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I think the map and spawns work well as is, it doesn't need to be made easier to find guns, quite the opposite in my opinion.

Dont know where you get your facts from in regards to popularity. Kamenka is one of the best if you want to gear up in relative safety. Deer stands close by and then up to Zeleno.

Solnichniy has Berezino not too far either.

I would prefer the whole coast to be spawnable.

Dont know where you get your facts from in regards to popularity. Kamenka is one of the best if you want to gear up in relative safety. Deer stands close by and then up to Zeleno.

Solnichniy has Berezino not too far either.

I would prefer the whole coast to be spawnable.

Me too. Those spawns are fine. Make it anywhere along the coast up to about Berez and 1km inland.

Spawning system should be more Random and should be all over the map.. But also the system will try its best to detect the safest place to spawn at the time.. which would be the farthest point away from human contact.

Only thing they should do is ad delay for respawning, that you wont be tempted to suicide because you didnt spawn at elektro...

Like like 10 minutes before you can spawn again... Sure they should make spawnspots more random along the coast.