Sign in to follow this  
tandwan

DayZ Bliss 100 Vehicles Fully Repaired! (v1.7.2.6 build 96584) Hosted by Greyfox

So apparently a hacker comes on this server and starts teleporting to people and killing them. Well, I had just logged in (after getting teleported with a broken leg to debug forest) and was running around in my first town gathering gear when Kyle (2) says over the chat : Yo why you teleporting around killing people dick?

Kyle says : Whoa there's another Kyle on the server?

Me : There's a hacker on the server?

Kyle (2) : Yeah he's teleporting around killing people.

Me: Why do I have to join servers with hackers. Why can't I find a server with a nice hacker? Furthermore, why can't this hacker give me NVG's, it's freaking dark.

You have been kicked by the admin. [Dick]

You have been banned from the server. [Dick]

Nice admin, no research about who the hacker was and just decides to ban me because he hasn't got a clue who the real hacker is. Super! Another server I won't be wasting my time on :P I would be impressed to hear the admins side of the story, because had he did any research he would have seen I had been on the server for about... 7 minutes. Tops.

soooooo how does this thread title relate to the content. i am disappoint

Because he's talking about an incident on that server and this is the private hive discussion thread. Not too hard to figure out really.

Offhandedly asking for scripted in gear.

A ban might have been a bit harsh, but I would have kicked you at the very least.

Enablers and moderates are as bad as the skiddies themselves.

How did you know you just weren't the first head to roll?

Oh I don't, and it was said sarcastically in voice on their side chat. I was even laughing about the remark. Anyways, I won't be going there again. 5k servers, you avoid the bad eggs and play the good ones.

Anyways, I won't be going there again. 5k servers, you avoid the bad eggs and play the good ones.

over 1,000,000 players, we can live without you

I was just banned from this server. The server just restarted and I spawned in Drakon near Electro. I previously had a green smoke grenade and ran to Electro. I stopped by the red house near the school and I found a red smoke grenade. I checked out the school and there was nothing. After making my way to the pub across the street I found a Lee Enfield. I heard a car in the distance. I ran to the firehouse to loot it and on the way a black SUV- like the hacked Escalades you see on youtube, tried to run me over. I opened fire and ran to the firehouse. I went all the way to the top to look around and I saw them. It was the Admin. He parked by a wall and then without him appearing and knowing where he was] he shot me through a wall and broke my leg. I started using up everything in my inventory to not share the loot, food, drinks, etc.. I threw red and green smoke grenades and he then he called me a hacker for having rainbow smoke. I told him quickly = I threw red and green smoke grenades. Go check. He killed, kicked, and banned me.

Not surprised the Admin was hacking, but he did a pretty lousy job of investigating the rainbow smoke. I think his name is [Gen A Duckman].