Kangaroo (DayZ)

Helicopter overview of Fallujah city (EPIC 20x large as Cherno)

Aww yeah! Urban close quarter fights instead of sniping in the woods I like this!

Had to mute though :D , have my beans!

Aww yeah! Urban close quarter fights instead of sniping in the woods I like this!

Cool video. Anyone know how many of those buildings are enterable?

Actually it seems like not alot ,but when you get into the mid city alot of them. Yeah it seems like not alot, but you just have to discover:) PS! Please like the youtube video if you enjoyed it. I really appreciate it. I want to grow as a DayZ channel :)

Okay map, except so many problems! There is about 4-5 home type buildings in this map, and only one out of the 4/5 of them has loot in it! Also, only two zombies spawn per one of those houses making it seem like there isn't many zombies in town at all. When you hit the areas that have a bunch of those shipping containers or those fields with a bunch of open shacks with loot in em'. Thos two places have the most zombies per square foot. I've played a lot of Fallujah since it came out, and only was able to find any of the 3 handguns, M1911/Makarov/Revolver and a Lee Field eveytime I started a new. (After dying)

Not sure if I was just lazy or enjoyed running around the town, but it took me about a week of Fallujah before I went to the airfield for the first time. Tons of helicopters in the map, and tons of barracks in the one Airfield down in the South East corner of the map. Didn't hit up the "FOB" up North up the centre of the map, but all in all I enjoyed the map to continue playing. Never really joined a server of more than 25-30 players, and with that I haven't ran into any hackers or scripters at all yet.

Found a Helicopter with Hydra missiles fully fuelled and repaired. It looked like a UFO in the distance when I saw it for the first time. It was night time and off in the far distance past a few buildings, green and red lights flashing in pattern. (Or glowing) Ran up pretty close scared shitless untill I was closer and decided to crouch run and look around a lot. No one, no sounds so I bolted to it and "Boo-Yaw!", had me-self a heli oiey dieed~! I flew for about 20min in whateve mode it starts in. (Hover mode on/off?) Finally turn it on or off, and I was ripping! Thank you to the makers of Arma II for making the Heli very easy to fly!

Hope to see more maps soon, as I haven't played Lingor yet as my DayZ Commander doesn't seem to have the right version of the Lingor map even though it says I have the newest version. I tried to reinstall the version and nothing happened. =P

i have played in 4 fallujah servers tonight and nothing but scripters kept blowing me up

this game is fundimentally broken and i dont know how much longer i can keep this up

so watch out hacking tonight has been horrible ive recording about 30 minutes of people absolutly destroying the fun this game has to offer and i know its been going on so long so why cant battleeye fix this shit

hack the hackers back?

or just uninstall this shit zombie sim

you be the judge but to say this doesnt have hackers

-_-

they have finally gotten around to it and its fucking annoying to a very high degree

i have played in 4 fallujah servers tonight and nothing but scripters kept blowing me up

this game is fundimentally broken and i dont know how much longer i can keep this up

so watch out hacking tonight has been horrible ive recording about 30 minutes of people absolutly destroying the fun this game has to offer and i know its been going on so long so why cant battleeye fix this shit

hack the hackers back?

or just uninstall this shit zombie sim

you be the judge but to say this doesnt have hackers

-_-

they have finally gotten around to it and its fucking annoying to a very high degree

Were you in the servers with the highest player count? (Play amount) Maybe it's just a group of scripters trolling the Fallujah servers, since in the two weeks+ that I've been playing Fallujah I have never, ever ran into any hacker/scripters on the map/servers.

Were you in the servers with the highest player count? (Play amount) Maybe it's just a group of scripters trolling the Fallujah servers, since in the two weeks+ that I've been playing Fallujah I have never, ever ran into any hacker/scripters on the map/servers.

Never mind...

Fallujah is now an actual "DayZ" map, thus scripter & hacker party up in them servaz. What a piss off, I want it back to normal the good ol' way it was played. Hopefully it's better now though!

I'm currently lost in the middle somewhere...

It's an interesting map, I was gutted at the lack of enterable buildings, especially after Lingor and Takistan having so many...

I haven't seen any hackers yet, (And very few survivors actually!) When I started I set off running in the wrong direction and ran into the wilderness for about 20 minutes, so far the only other players i've seen where either doing the same thing or just lost in the city... I've only heard one zombie too... Found me a fire station though, and some mid level gear, just ned to get a feel for the place and I can see it being great fun!

+1, I was the same. Had NO IDEA what direction to go in and eventually ended up against the western edge. So some 30 mins of running I got to the air base where people were trying and failing to use the heli's :)

I want to try this off-line editor mode, just to have a look around the map. But if I enable the mod in ArmA2 then the "Single Player" option isn't available. How do I start the map in the editor?

+1, I was the same. Had NO IDEA what direction to go in and eventually ended up against the western edge. So some 30 mins of running I got to the air base where people were trying and failing to use the heli's :)

I want to try this off-line editor mode, just to have a look around the map. But if I enable the mod in ArmA2 then the "Single Player" option isn't available. How do I start the map in the editor?

[/quote

I have no idea about the map editor, but yes. Getting the heli out of the airfield without getting shot down is indeed the hardest part :P

Okay map, except so many problems! There is about 4-5 home type buildings in this map, and only one out of the 4/5 of them has loot in it! Also, only two zombies spawn per one of those houses making it seem like there isn't many zombies in town at all. When you hit the areas that have a bunch of those shipping containers or those fields with a bunch of open shacks with loot in em'. Thos two places have the most zombies per square foot. I've played a lot of Fallujah since it came out, and only was able to find any of the 3 handguns, M1911/Makarov/Revolver and a Lee Field eveytime I started a new. (After dying)

Not sure if I was just lazy or enjoyed running around the town, but it took me about a week of Fallujah before I went to the airfield for the first time. Tons of helicopters in the map, and tons of barracks in the one Airfield down in the South East corner of the map. Didn't hit up the "FOB" up North up the centre of the map, but all in all I enjoyed the map to continue playing. Never really joined a server of more than 25-30 players, and with that I haven't ran into any hackers or scripters at all yet.

Found a Helicopter with Hydra missiles fully fuelled and repaired. It looked like a UFO in the distance when I saw it for the first time. It was night time and off in the far distance past a few buildings, green and red lights flashing in pattern. (Or glowing) Ran up pretty close scared shitless untill I was closer and decided to crouch run and look around a lot. No one, no sounds so I bolted to it and "Boo-Yaw!", had me-self a heli oiey dieed~! I flew for about 20min in whateve mode it starts in. (Hover mode on/off?) Finally turn it on or off, and I was ripping! Thank you to the makers of Arma II for making the Heli very easy to fly!

Hope to see more maps soon, as I haven't played Lingor yet as my DayZ Commander doesn't seem to have the right version of the Lingor map even though it says I have the newest version. I tried to reinstall the version and nothing happened. =P

Sadly yes...but this is like a break from the usual meta dayz. I like it cuz I can make videos of awsome aircraft stuff and such :P

20 times as much lag as in Cherno. The map is okay but it looks like someone just copy and pasted buildings.

To be honest, the map is pretty bad.

20 times as much lag as in Cherno. The map is okay but it looks like someone just copy and pasted buildings.

To be honest, the map is pretty bad.

Yeah everyone is in titled to their own opinion :) but I just made a video of showing the city, I havn't said my complete opinions on this map, (IF you want to play real dayz dont play this map , thats true, but if you want to have fun with deathmatches or helicopters then play fallujah :P

Edited by Kangaroo

I changed the music now lol :D