Sign in to follow this  
FLMedic Doc

Anyone know what post/video I was in?

Name at the time: Seeker, Faith, Faithseeker, or Doc (yes i know i am so good with original names)

Date: near the end of july

Location: Electro, the fire station near the beach (night time)

What I had: Survivor clothe, m1991, AKM(I just found minutes before the incident), coyoty patrol bag, food, drink, painkillers, nothing else

Other survivors? (TBH I really can't recall the exact numbers so I may miss one or add one) 3 survivor with 2 pistols and 1 winnchester/ the female bandit with enfield

What happened:

2nd time logging into DayZ at the fire station near the beach, connected on the top of the fire station i found one AKM with 3 clips right infront of me, moments later i heard 2 sniper shots coming from outside. I rushed downstairs to closed the 3 big gates and the back door as 3 players rushed into the station with a few zombies right behind them.

I never kill players ingame but I guessed my AKM was somewhat threatening so the 3 of them kinda just stood/crouched there infront of my face as the zombies was mauling down one of them.I used voice chat and said "Get behind me n' get upstairs". Hesitation kicked in so the 3 of them only moved to my left side, as I finished off the 3 zeds with my AKM the aggo'ed ones came inside. After a moment of awkward silence one of them finally used voice chat and said...we are from a clan, there's a sniper outside trying to take us down, making videos for youtube (sorry, i don't remember the exact diologues) One of them threw a flare inside the station to make things much more clear and much more exposed. Immediately I spoke on voice chat, telling them people from miles away can see that flare popping of so they got rid of it. Soon after that another female survivor walked to the fire station door with an enfield on her hand; She saw me as the closest target so she shot me first, as I was dying I screamed out “SHOTS FIRED, TAKE HER DOWN” when I got to the death screen I heard 4 more shots and the 2 survivor dropped dead (don’t remember the names but they died right after me and there was no other sounds from their weapons so I am fairly certain they didn't know each other)

I searched about the incident on youtube and forum weeks after that but had no luck

So...anyone recognize this incident on any other post or youtube?

Edited by FLM Doc

Considering that there are only 5 DayZ sniper videos on YouTube, it shouldn't be too hard to narrow down.....

;)

• Like 2

Searching for :DayZ sniper videos

results: 14000 matches

LOL