Sign in to follow this  
2hi4me2cu

I do love this game...

But every time I play, spend a few hours gathering items and buddying up. I get hacked to death. Every time.

No, I dont want to play in a server with less than 10 people on it.

Gonna play something else, I doubt ill be missed, you hacking f*cks.

/rant.

Try private Hives, haven't been hacked once! There's a dedicated part of this forum for them. Most of them wanting more players.

what's bad about going on a less than 10 players server? it adds to the total helplessness and loneliness factor, lets you gear up easily and finding another player is a real rush, you just miss the pvp factor a bit

But every time I play, spend a few hours gathering items and buddying up. I get hacked to death. Every time.

No, I dont want to play in a server with less than 10 people on it.

Gonna play something else, I doubt ill be missed, you hacking f*cks.

/rant.

"Why Sooo Serious?"

Yeah, I think the dramatic drop in player count is really disappointing, considering DayZ was at an all time high only a few months ago. Hopefully most players will come back for standalone providing it lives up to our high expectations, or else they may go on to WarZ :(

Play on one of the many popular private hives.

After I got killed by a hacker on my first life I went to a private hive, no problems whatsoever since.

Be warned, the chances of finding/using a chopper are next to 0 unless the server has more than one.