Sulii

Double Tap Australian/US | Elpis hosted | Bliss hive | Veteran | 52 vehicles + 3 UH-1H | Password |

2 hackers last night ran scripts to blow everything away. Hard to fix but im working on it now. Even with a password the server still gets hit.

We may switch to a PM system where if someone wants the password they have to PM someone that has it. Will cut down on the hacks maybe.

Side note almost finished fixing server.

• Like 2

Ok almost done the new password will be zombnut

Will hold off on doing the PMing password the hackers are now banned

Bunch of cool guys on this server, if you're a legit player it's fantastic. Off for a week or two for exams, but will be back and as keen as ever. Goodluck both to BH and DT in the clan war!!

Thanks to hackers the password is zombnut. Even with a password the server hit 27 users online was lots of fun. Lots of killing lol

Are all the helicopters claimed? I'd really like to take a shot at the medivac thing. Killing zombies is fun and all, but I'd like to be more of a team player :)

There are 3. 2 are claimed and the 3rd one spawned at electro and was crashed. When I reload the files it will spawn again some where else.

There are 3. 2 are claimed and the 3rd one spawned at electro and was crashed. When I reload the files it will spawn again some where else.

Pretty sure we just got hit by a hacker. Someone shot me out of nowhere then everyone on server started dying one by one. Uriel - User - Mathias - Jayson, all died within a minute

Banned the hacker. I don't understand why they come to a private hive to shit on people

Have a good amount 20 Plus a night to play with but looking for more now

Im no longer monitoring this thread so hit up King Sob or Aussiestig if you have questions

Fed up with hackers so im not playing again until standalone </3