Sulii

Double Tap Australian/US | Elpis hosted | Bliss hive | Veteran | 52 vehicles + 3 UH-1H | Password |

My favourite part of this whole thing is how we are doing this because you "kicked our ass as a clan", when have you even attempted to engage us in a clan battle.....never, and even with you duping non-stop (we saw tallahasee last night duping his body like 4 times) you STILL have horrible stuff. Name one aspect of this game that you "kicked our ass as a clan" at. One. You're banned because

A: You scripted

B: You're super immature about it spamming this thread and my inbox, even after being given another chance (whats this like your fifth one?).

Walk it off kiddos, find a new server.

• Like 2

Hey guys, seemed we all got hacker hit, any chance of getting our stuff back?

We cannot roll back servers sorry. We're sorry about the hacker, but not much we can do about it.

• Like 1

I love it when a server has an active admin who doesn't take any bullshit.

Last two pages were a very entertaining read.

• Like 3

So we had like 20 hackers on tonight, and its getting beyond ridiculous, had to put the password back on its in the first post.

• Like 1

Yeah join this server great server to play on met really nice people and what is the new password thanks..... L1GHT.

Yup this server is ran by great guys, too bad they had to password it, oh well, hope to have the new password in time to play when I get off work! Thanks guys for the awesome work and no problem about the hacker last night, starting over always fun.

Taken the password off for now as it was only 1 hacker and has been delt with

Some of our guys went to have a look, password doesn't work,,

A hacker came on the server, we just had to shut it down and put a different password on for a few minutes. It should be back up in a few minutes.

Been playin on your server for 4 days now, any chance of getting the temporary password? I've been at work waitin to play all day haha.

Not passworded anymore all are welcome. Sorry about that but hackers came and blew some other clans gear up so I respawned it and all teleported it back to there base.

I do everything I can to counter hackers

• Like 1

This server is really great except for one player - Kingpanday - watch out for him.

Hey guys, what's happened to the server password? is it back on after the hacker nuked the server.

Edited by Parker Hale

Hey guys, what's happened to the server password? is it back on after the hacker nuked the server.

Password is zombies. We're keeping it on from now on. Sick of hackers.

Trying to setup a safe zone and vehical drop zone but people seem like to raid it all the time so that idea is getting scrapped. Now DT wont be doing pickups someone else can do it

Hey Tom, all of you guys, this is Ra1sin. I probably will be away for a week or two as I'm gonna play some single player on either the public hive or another private hive as I don't really want to fight the clans on the server. I will be back after that. Thought this would be the best way to let you guys know. See ya again in a little while. Bye!

Hey Tom, all of you guys, this is Ra1sin. I probably will be away for a week or two as I'm gonna play some single player on either the public hive or another private hive as I don't really want to fight the clans on the server. I will be back after that. Thought this would be the best way to let you guys know. See ya again in a little while. Bye!

I love you raisin.