Sulii

Double Tap Australian/US | Elpis hosted | Bliss hive | Veteran | 52 vehicles + 3 UH-1H | Password |

Here's how the power I have over the server works. I see everything players do. There item load out, what cars or helis they touch and what they have done. When you drop an item or one up I see that. What I don't see is scripted items until they log out. Because these items where not picked up from hive loot table, body or car/tent, it's easy to find out scripts were used.

If what your saying is true I get off work in 5 hours and will read the logs and see where and when these items were picked up. And will ban if I find I've been lied too.

In the mean time sul will unban you and restart the server. This is the last time you will be warned.

Sul or zoid will be online you are to report to him to where he wants prob the nwaf and toss all hacked and duped gear on a zombie and log off and on. They will then hide the body.

Its hard to drop duped gear when you dont have it anymore since you kicked us will flying

Ok king sounds fine I just remember they said they got a radio I never touched one. Also another question as an admin can you see were cars are cause people say you can.

Tents, cars, where you log on and logoff if you repair something I see where and what as well. I also see how repaired everything is and what's inside it. I can also tell if you save the tent after removing an item

But that's the power I have over the server. The other admins don't have that much power.

Edit: I find it funny that turtle claims in 48 hours your base is raided and someone I've never seen before is raiding your ural and my guess blue van. As again I see who repairs things. Just because this is clan DTs server doesn't mean we do the raiding. We mostly loot cycle the nwaf and look for crash sites. We don't need your gear or anyone's so we don't look for camps 3 hours work last night we got 4 as50's 2 m107's a lot of dmrs and m14's and some nvg's sadly only 2 mk 48 and no saw's

Edited by King SOB

Hey admin, king.

Would you mind if my clan (AUS[b'H]) makes this our home server? I am going to scope it out and then report back to the rest.

We have about 6-10 players, and normally 3-4 on at any one time, whether it be morning till night, night till morn.

Our clan rules do not allow duping, combat logging, or using hacked weapons.

We would love to start up and get ourselves a camp, but then (and even before) we are happy to fight any clan as a clan war, cause it's fun and all. ;)

I normally like to make myself familiar with the admins, so if you like hit me up any time on steam or skype, PM for the deets.

Cheers!

~Shad0w

(Co-Clan leader of AUS Bounty Hunters)

Your more then welcome to setup a camp. As I was saying to DzB Rex clan DT won't go out of there way to find your camp as we don't need anything from you.

How ever we are not all friendly and our clans Hitman Sul is right now sitting at 73 murders and counting :P

• Like 1

Your more then welcome to setup a camp. As I was saying to DzB Rex clan DT won't go out of there way to find your camp as we don't need anything from you.

How ever we are not all friendly and our clans Hitman Sul is right now sitting at 73 murders and counting :P

You guys sound pretty chill :)

Is your own clan open for recruitment any time soon?

I'm the owner/sponsor to clan DT all leadership things go to [DT] Tom the clan leader

Haha, your clan leader just made a hard reset. Get with the program.

I am the clan leader dick head. We reset the server because you fucked it up for everyone else. Grow up.

Be aware! It has been discovered that the DT clan has been proven as hackers! Be aware. Do not join this server! They tele around killing you then claim that no scripts are in the logs! The DT clan is a group of scripters and hackers! Joining this server will undoubtly ruin your DayZ career just as they have been ruining so many others! Be aware!

YO DONT JOIN THIS SERVER IT IS NOT CLAN FRIENDLY! My clan and I, DzB, were kicked from the game intentionally to make us crash our heli. Every fucking minute we were being accused of hacking even though we werent. These guys get butthurt just because we were doing better than them on their own server. Also, if there was any cheating invovled, it would have been against us because it seems every time we set up camp it gets raided within 48 hours. Do yourself a favor and dont join this server because of these abusive fucking admins.

I'd just like to clear things up here. King SOB is the server owner, he has the power to do whatever he wants. He can see everyone on the map, every vehicle on the map, and every tent on the map because we get that information through the server logs. King is under instruction to keep his month shut about everything, even to me, the clan leader. He doesn't tell us where everyone is, or where their shit is, and he doesn't exploit it himself either. None of us use teleporting hacks, or spawning hacks. There have been several hackers on the server, and they were swiftly dealt with.

King uses this as a tool to find out when dickheads like yourselves destroy the servers vehicles because you're a bunch of whining faggots. I found your tents legit because you guys are terrible at hiding things. I took what I wanted, and put some rounds into your car for using hacks to find our berezino base. You guys being the children you are, used hacks to find our stuff, and destroyed it, not only for a week, but permanently. Forever.

I've got no problem with you coming on our server, but don't resort to hacking or crying because I found your base.

And lastly, why would we set up our own server if we were going to hack? I play this game because it's fun. I'll personally kick, ban, and hand out the GUID of any member in my clan that uses hacks.

Hmm, getting a 'wait for host' and infinate loading times for myself and one other clan member. Troubleshooting now

Sorry about that. Enter the IP remotely while in ArmA 2 multiplayer menu: 216.245.210.67:2312

• Like 1

To be exact, this awesomely protected server you guys have was attacked by Chuck and never banned. I blame Sul. He was on at the time. We didn't get the radios from Sweet. We got them from Chuck. He found me and my group as we passed through Novy Sobor by a bus. He was using a G36C SD that I made my clan members drop. He had full gear in him. So we took that. As we were leaving Novy we asked how he got that G36C SD and he said "It doesn't matter, I'm about to get it back" About 5 seconds later he teleported in front of us killing a friend named Hopgoblin or something like that. Luckily he was the least geared and we were able to shoot this guy apart. He had the radios on him. That's the truth. As to why I didn't report it to Sul. Well, because he is a shitty admin who beleieves he's here for the greater good. As many of my clan saw, a man named Alex was Globally Banned while we were on the server. And in came Sul to blame it on us. So reporting this guy would have just brought down the heat from your admin here and all the other folks he has on this server. My clan and I do not at all script, hack, bypass or anything of the sort. We are however blamed for it. So in effect, we came here to have fun. I was so pumped when I found and read about your server that one day. My clan had a vote on it. And your server won. But now as far as I can tell, your server and your clan has provided one of the worst experiences I believe I've ever dealt with.

To be exact, this awesomely protected server you guys have was attacked by Chuck and never banned. I blame Sul. He was on at the time. We didn't get the radios from Sweet. We got them from Chuck. He found me and my group as we passed through Novy Sobor by a bus. He was using a G36C SD that I made my clan members drop. He had full gear in him. So we took that. As we were leaving Novy we asked how he got that G36C SD and he said "It doesn't matter, I'm about to get it back" About 5 seconds later he teleported in front of us killing a friend named Hopgoblin or something like that. Luckily he was the least geared and we were able to shoot this guy apart. He had the radios on him. That's the truth. As to why I didn't report it to Sul. Well, because he is a shitty admin who beleieves he's here for the greater good. As many of my clan saw, a man named Alex was Globally Banned while we were on the server. And in came Sul to blame it on us. So reporting this guy would have just brought down the heat from your admin here and all the other folks he has on this server. My clan and I do not at all script, hack, bypass or anything of the sort. We are however blamed for it. So in effect, we came here to have fun. I was so pumped when I found and read about your server that one day. My clan had a vote on it. And your server won. But now as far as I can tell, your server and your clan has provided one of the worst experiences I believe I've ever dealt with.

No offense mate, but when someone gets a ban, 99% of the time it's legit. The amount of sus shit that you guys have done doesn't surprise me that Sul banned you guys.

Just incase you've forgotten.

1. You guys found our base day 1, within less than an hour of you guys joining. Maybe that was good luck, it was a pretty balsy spot.

2. You banned 1 of your own members for hacking

3. You guys got raided by me because you had it in the worst spot I've seen north of pobeda dam in a long time

4. I warned you about duping, yet you still do it. Even with hacked items.

5. I raided your base again after you didn't even move it and you had a massive cry about it like we hacked to get to your shit. Let's not forget you guys used hacks to take all our shit on the first day

6. There is no way you knew where our base was without using hacks. You made a threat after I called you an idiot, and sure enough you call on your bum buddies to help 'teach us a lesson' by destroying all our vehicles, taking all our gear.

7. We had to reset every single vehicle on the server because you fucked it up. A hard fucking reset because you ruined it for everyone that plays on it.

8. Lastly, and this is a nice one. You guys got your blue van jacked by someone on the server, and you continued to tell him you knew where he was and where he was going. That just cries out DayZ Navigator hard.

We've had to spend countless hours dealing with all of your crap, and we're the bad guys here? Everyone says they love our server, except you guys. You're the only ones.

I don't think Jenna would approve of this sort of behavior, am I right? ;)

Faulting application name: arma2.exe, version: 1.11.86.734, time stamp: 0x4ed37db1

Faulting module name: arma2.exe, version: 1.11.86.734, time stamp: 0x4ed37db1

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x004e2afb

Faulting process id: 0x1554

Faulting application start time: 0x01cda22d62264761

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2\arma2.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2\arma2.exe

Report Id: 6d178a1c-0e26-11e2-9256-20cf30e2ebc6

That ones one of my windows events.

I re-downloaded ARMA II CO again, and re-installed, including the beta patch. At a loss what's wrong. Seriously kicking myself in the face for not being able to fix this.

Maybe i'll just have to wait until the saturday patch :/

Oh, and now none of my bliss servers work, so something's very wrong with my computer D:

I'd just like to clear things up here. King SOB is the server owner, he has the power to do whatever he wants. He can see everyone on the map, every vehicle on the map, and every tent on the map because we get that information through the server logs. King is under instruction to keep his month shut about everything, even to me, the clan leader. He doesn't tell us where everyone is, or where their shit is, and he doesn't exploit it himself either. None of us use teleporting hacks, or spawning hacks. There have been several hackers on the server, and they were swiftly dealt with.

King uses this as a tool to find out when dickheads like yourselves destroy the servers vehicles because you're a bunch of whining faggots. I found your tents legit because you guys are terrible at hiding things. I took what I wanted, and put some rounds into your car for using hacks to find our berezino base. You guys being the children you are, used hacks to find our stuff, and destroyed it, not only for a week, but permanently. Forever.

I've got no problem with you coming on our server, but don't resort to hacking or crying because I found your base.

And lastly, why would we set up our own server if we were going to hack? I play this game because it's fun. I'll personally kick, ban, and hand out the GUID of any member in my clan that uses hacks.

You fucking idiot. Are you yourself a retard? Why is that every time my clan does something its because we hack? Oh shit, he killed a zombie!!! HES HACKING. That's what you sound like. If we've been hacking, I would gladly like some proof. But no, all you can do is whine. Shut the fuck up. And realize, you put your base in BEREZINO ON THE DOCKS, THERE WAS A HELI STANDING ON THE DOCKS. WE WENT UP THERE BECAUSE AFTER THE SERVER WENT DOWN FOR A DAY I WAS STILL UP BY Devil's Castle. A member who had died that night re-joined and was running from Elektrovodsk into the north where I was when he found a repairable heli at Rog. Me, still having gear I didn't want to lose went towards Solichniy. On his way to help me, my clan mate came across a broken pick up truck in Msta. We decided to repair that first so we could move quicker. I did find some things, but not all at Solichniy. I made my way up to the Berezino docks to find more car and heli parts and came across your camp. DOES THAT FUCKING SOUND LIKE HACKING YOU BUMBLING IDIOT? And what fucking vehicles did we go out of our way to destroy? When King SOB joined back as were taking off in your heli, we shot down at him and I believe the M240 on the heli shredded a GAZ in the process. That is the truth. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

No offense mate, but when someone gets a ban, 99% of the time it's legit. The amount of sus shit that you guys have done doesn't surprise me that Sul banned you guys.

1. You guys found our base day 1, within less than an hour of you guys joining. Maybe that was good luck, it was a pretty balsy spot.

3. You guys got raided by me because you had it in the worst spot I've seen north of pobeda dam in a long time

5. I raided your base again after you didn't even move it and you had a massive cry about it like we hacked to get to your shit. Let's not forget you guys used hacks to take all our shit on the first day

6. There is no way you knew where our base was without using hacks. You made a threat after I called you an idiot, and sure enough you call on your bum buddies to help 'teach us a lesson' by destroying all our vehicles, taking all our gear.

7. We had to reset every single vehicle on the server because you fucked it up. A hard fucking reset because you ruined it for everyone that plays on it.

8. Lastly, and this is a nice one. You guys got your blue van jacked by someone on the server, and you continued to tell him you knew where he was and where he was going. That just cries out DayZ Navigator hard.

We've had to spend countless hours dealing with all of your crap, and we're the bad guys here? Everyone says they love our server, except you guys. You're the only ones.

1. Refer to above.

2. Damn right we did.

3. Honestly doesn't mean a thing. That was just poor placement. That really doesn't mean anything...

4. I can agree that we have duped before. And that was when we first learned by our shitty camp. I put on and removed some camo clothing. We constantly switch clothing so it is true that we have had an accidental dupe once or twice. But thats the truth. We don't take the gear. We don't touch it.

5. If you can quote our crying, I would gladly believe you. And what did you take? Oh god, not a Bizon! Oh noes!

6. What fucking base are you talking about?!?! We didn't destroy your vehicles or do anything! If there was one near NE airfield then I may have stumbled upon it. Without NVG's and I was attacked. So I ran. But didn't touch it.

7. Please just stop. How did we fuck it up? Lol. Were not hacking. And be aware. Hacking is like changing the code of the computer that the server runs from. We don't have common access to the computer location unfortunatley. So that point is invalid.

8. Did we find the guy? Noope. Did we find our van...? Nooope. Even people said it in chat, he could just be messing with you. Well, we were. So be aware once more that you claim us as scripters. But you honestly have no proof. All you have are some radio's we took off a scripter. And something that happened to me in the past. Which concludes that you are just contradicting yourself. You cry about us using bypasses and stuff yet... If were so good at using bypasses and hidden scripts. Why did I get banned in the first place? I think you're just butthurt aren't you. Someone stick a dick up your ass eh? You probably liked it at first, haha.

In conclusion. You are an idiot who is whining because we kick your ass as a clan. Best part about is we don't remember finding your super secret hidden base. Hahaha. Also, you may like to bring up my girlfriend in a conversation. For one, your stooping that low because you have no real proof of anything other than the fact that I have girlfriend. Which I can assume you don't. Maybe a boyfriend, that sounds more like you my Australian Homosexual. Haha :D

• Like 1

I'm asking nice like for you and Tom to delete your posts spamming this thread before I have to report them

You know, Number 5 doesnt really match up with what you guys said on the first page. "We wont get mad if you kill an admin or take our gear".

You know, Number 5 doesnt really match up with what you guys said on the first page. "We wont get mad if you kill an admin or take our gear".

legitimately speaking of course is what they mean I'm sure. They wont get mad if they are killed or found without the use of hacks. They believe strongly that hacks were used so its hard not to be mad about cheating.

• Like 1

Wow the level of idiot from these children is amazing, can we just ban them again and be done with it, il put Admin ban (annoying child) in the bans file. My god you're an entitled little @#!^ nick, i feel sorry for your parents.

" 7. Please just stop. How did we fuck it up? Lol. Were not hacking. And be aware. Hacking is like changing the code of the computer that the server runs from. We don't have common access to the computer location unfortunatley. So that point is invalid. "

This actually gave me a good laugh, thanks.

Edited by Sulii

1. Refer to above.

2. Damn right we did.

3. Honestly doesn't mean a thing. That was just poor placement. That really doesn't mean anything...

4. I can agree that we have duped before. And that was when we first learned by our shitty camp. I put on and removed some camo clothing. We constantly switch clothing so it is true that we have had an accidental dupe once or twice. But thats the truth. We don't take the gear. We don't touch it.

5. If you can quote our crying, I would gladly believe you. And what did you take? Oh god, not a Bizon! Oh noes!

6. What fucking base are you talking about?!?! We didn't destroy your vehicles or do anything! If there was one near NE airfield then I may have stumbled upon it. Without NVG's and I was attacked. So I ran. But didn't touch it.

7. Please just stop. How did we fuck it up? Lol. Were not hacking. And be aware. Hacking is like changing the code of the computer that the server runs from. We don't have common access to the computer location unfortunatley. So that point is invalid.

8. Did we find the guy? Noope. Did we find our van...? Nooope. Even people said it in chat, he could just be messing with you. Well, we were. So be aware once more that you claim us as scripters. But you honestly have no proof. All you have are some radio's we took off a scripter. And something that happened to me in the past. Which concludes that you are just contradicting yourself. You cry about us using bypasses and stuff yet... If were so good at using bypasses and hidden scripts. Why did I get banned in the first place? I think you're just butthurt aren't you. Someone stick a dick up your ass eh? You probably liked it at first, haha.

In conclusion. You are an idiot who is whining because we kick your ass as a clan. Best part about is we don't remember finding your super secret hidden base. Hahaha. Also, you may like to bring up my girlfriend in a conversation. For one, your stooping that low because you have no real proof of anything other than the fact that I have girlfriend. Which I can assume you don't. Maybe a boyfriend, that sounds more like you my Australian Homosexual. Haha :D

This is comical. Please, don't bother coming back to our server, you're not welcome, nor are any of your 12 year old friends.