Sulii

Double Tap Australian/US | Elpis hosted | Bliss hive | Veteran | 52 vehicles + 3 UH-1H | Password |

Clan [DZB] decided it would be cool to destroy a bunch of vehicles. There is pretty much no vehicles left on the server, so very soon we'll be doing a wipe of the server tents and vehicles for a fresh start. That'll mean vehicles will be at their spawn points, and there will be plenty of them.

This isn't a win Basturds, more a showing of your maturity.

Hey we have only a couple cars and we dont blow them up

Hey we have only a couple cars and we dont blow them up

[DZB] made a threat to my group and my camp, said he was going to raid it, got mad at me, then the next day everything was gone. That's just a little sus.

Enjoying this server so far.

Met up with a few folks in Berezino, killed some zombies, then just before we got away in the van, I got shot (I'm sure it was an accident). They had to drive off, and I died. Doh!

Just had a cool firefight in Vybor with a couple bandits that had a chopper. They fired first! I think I got one of them but they got me first. If I hadn't been wetting myself (my first real PvP firefight) I may have shot straighter :)

• Like 1

[DZB] made a threat to my group and my camp, said he was going to raid it, got mad at me, then the next day everything was gone. That's just a little sus.

Haha, your clan leader just made a hard reset. Get with the program.

He IS the clan leader retard. Get with the program hurrrrr.

Tom is the clan leader. I'm the server owner and I sponsor clan DT and placed there name on my server and gave them a Team Speak to use.

Everything was reset because some of bliss hives old spawns placed cars in trees and other things meaning they would blow up if you got in.

Now you clan dzb guys are making my life hard. I'm trying to build a community on this server by giving people cars and helis and keeping the hacks off the server. And you guys seem to want to piss all over that with your duping and blowing everything that you do not want up.

I see everything, your gear load out, your tents cars and your ural. Now clan DT do not know where they are and I will not be telling them. So play nice on my server or I will data base clear everything you own and place you 10000 miles off coast.

Now I'm trying to get more people on this server at your peak time so you have something todo. You can help me do this by helping new people find cars that need to be repaired or giving off a bloodbag. Then once they settle on the server hunt them down if you wish.

Be aware! It has been discovered that the DT clan has been proven as hackers! Be aware. Do not join this server! They tele around killing you then claim that no scripts are in the logs! The DT clan is a group of scripters and hackers! Joining this server will undoubtly ruin your DayZ career just as they have been ruining so many others! Be aware!

Edited by Owexx
  • Like 1

YO DONT JOIN THIS SERVER IT IS NOT CLAN FRIENDLY! My clan and I, DzB, were kicked from the game intentionally to make us crash our heli. Every fucking minute we were being accused of hacking even though we werent. These guys get butthurt just because we were doing better than them on their own server. Also, if there was any cheating invovled, it would have been against us because it seems every time we set up camp it gets raided within 48 hours. Do yourself a favor and dont join this server because of these abusive fucking admins.

• Like 1

I have given the ok for 4 players to be banned for having hack items item radio on them. The Rpt log file will be posted soon for all to see. Trash will always be removed from my server.

Also DT do not hack how about taking your qq else where please. We have 30 active players that enjoy there time on our server.

We don't hack do not support hacks and anyone doing so is banned

We also do not care about the helis on this server so that reason is invalid. The dzb players that didn't have radios are not banned this is not an attack on your clan. We banned 2 people last night for as50 tws's.

This is a private have there is no way to get those items legit on this server

Be aware! It has been discovered that the DT clan has been proven as hackers! Be aware. Do not join this server! They tele around killing you then claim that no scripts are in the logs! The DT clan is a group of scripters and hackers! Joining this server will undoubtly ruin your DayZ career just as they have been ruining so many others! Be aware!

To prove something you actually need PROOF

You were kicked and banned after MULTIPLE warnings - You had hacked items in your load out which DO NOT spawn on this server which was enough for me to be honest, im sick of wasting my time on you children.

As stated we have a zero tolerance policy on hacking and you were warned two days ago that you were being closely watched, as 3 of your clan members were already banned for script injections.

Dont use hacked items if you dont want to get banned.

19:29:48 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "60394950" Obi-wan Kenobi

19:29:48 ["",false,"4921",[],[["ItemMap","ItemWatch","ItemToolbox","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox","Binocular","FN_FAL","NVGoggles","ItemFlashlight","glock17_EP1","ItemRadio"

21:00:50 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "47275398" Tallahassee"

21:00:50 ["",false,"5357",[],[["ItemMatchbox","Binocular","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet","ItemKnife","ItemMap","NVGoggles","ItemRadio"

"LOGIN ATTEMPT: "46541574" Andrew"

22:27:01 ["",false,"2850",[],[["ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox","Binocular","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemFlashlight","NVGoggles","ItemFlashlightRed","Colt1911","ItemRadio",

0:44:11 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "39702918" Jar Jar Binks" 0:44:11 ["",false,"4231",[],[["ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet","ItemWatch","ItemMap","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemEtool","NVGoggles","ItemMatchbox","ItemFlashlight","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","M9SD","Binocular_Vector",

"ItemRadio"

Yoda was not banned ([DzB] Rex - they used new names today to try to avoid our watchful eye) as he was the only one of you not using hacked in items.

We are perfectly clan friendly, you are not a clan, you are a group of script kiddies who's only "clan" activity is hacking on our server REPEATEDLY while we sleep.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Sulii

Ok well you can get a radio for real at green mountain there are videos of people doing it but he found that one on a dead guy

This is a use bliss hive coding and radios are not in the loot table at all

Ok well you can get a radio for real at green mountain there are videos of people doing it but he found that one on a dead guy

So Rex sometimes people make poor choices and someone from dzb hacked in items which is not cool and maybe the others took the freebies not knowing the rules.

If you can tell me who this person was they will stay banned and the rest will only be 12 hour banned as a warning. I'll even roll back that heli for you fully fixed. But let this be a warning hackers will always be banned

On this server legit players are more then welcome.

Yeah we had a clan member named sweet and he was a hacker and we found out the bad way. He was the only hacker that was on our clan and we got rid of him. Also there was a guy named Goldie who had some hacker friends come on the server so we got rid of him as far as the radios I am not sure exactly how those came about but when we found out how to duplicate thats how they were dispersed. We stopped duping cause thats bannable. There thats what you wanted to know.

Also the heli is no big deal cause we just want to play without getting persecuted because of someone who used to be in the clan. Just want to play.

On a lighter note, I've been having a great time on your server. I'm <PLF> Garrett by the way. I think I found those folks Ural with all the L85s! :D

On a lighter note, I've been having a great time on your server. I'm <PLF> Garrett by the way. I think I found those folks Ural with all the L85s! :D

Not ours

Here's how the power I have over the server works. I see everything players do. There item load out, what cars or helis they touch and what they have done. When you drop an item or one up I see that. What I don't see is scripted items until they log out. Because these items where not picked up from hive loot table, body or car/tent, it's easy to find out scripts were used.

If what your saying is true I get off work in 5 hours and will read the logs and see where and when these items were picked up. And will ban if I find I've been lied too.

In the mean time sul will unban you and restart the server. This is the last time you will be warned.

Sul or zoid will be online you are to report to him to where he wants prob the nwaf and toss all hacked and duped gear on a zombie and log off and on. They will then hide the body.