Sulii

Double Tap Australian/US | Elpis hosted | Bliss hive | Veteran | 52 vehicles + 3 UH-1H | Password |

Hey sounds like a sick server im trying to join from arma multiplayer and it keeps saying bad version, server rejected connection

Hey sounds like a sick server im trying to join from arma multiplayer and it keeps saying bad version, server rejected connection

Go to Remote and add the IP that will work

You have updated arma 2 to the lastest beta ? And running 1.7.2.6 ? I don't seem to have a problem joining

Bumping for more players! Server is very fast, runs smooth works perfectly just need more people!

Had some great fun on this server tonight, my mates and I might make it our new home. We've been trying to find a decent private hive for a while.

Cheers admins!

Had some great fun on this server tonight, my mates and I might make it our new home. We've been trying to find a decent private hive for a while.

Cheers admins!

Good to hear!

Placed a tent last night, logged back in today and the server won't let me interact with it. :-/ Is this a known bug?

EDIT: A second tent lets me interact with it, but the contents are gone. I thought tent saving worked correctly on this hive? Unless it was looted, but it's fairly out of the way.

Edited by Darien

Placed a tent last night, logged back in today and the server won't let me interact with it. :-/ Is this a known bug?

EDIT: A second tent lets me interact with it, but the contents are gone. I thought tent saving worked correctly on this hive? Unless it was looted, but it's fairly out of the way.

All our clan tents and vehicles are saving properly so not sure what your issue is, my guess is someone knocked off your stuff...

All our clan tents and vehicles are saving properly so not sure what your issue is, my guess is someone knocked off your stuff...

Hm. Weird. I definitely saved it, and it only had an enfield and some basic tools. Not sure who would bother.

There were some trolls with ESP hacks on about 16 hours ago. There banned now but they teleported around the map and removed gear from tents and saved them.

If I see you online I might be able to give you some gear to get started

There were some trolls with ESP hacks on about 16 hours ago. There banned now but they teleported around the map and removed gear from tents and saved them.

If I see you online I might be able to give you some gear to get started

Wow. Pricks. Nah it's alright, I didn't have much shit anyway.

Currently my biggest issue is that I've broken my legs walking 1ft off a stair and am currently crawling all the way back to electro to get some morphine. lol.

Wow. Pricks. Nah it's alright, I didn't have much shit anyway.

Currently my biggest issue is that I've broken my legs walking 1ft off a stair and am currently crawling all the way back to electro to get some morphine. lol.

Ask for help in the Side Channel, I am sure someone will help :D

Ask for help in the Side Channel, I am sure someone will help :D

I did, got nothing. Lol. Though I was a bit out of the way and there was only half a dozen people on the server anyway, so not really surprising.

I ended up crawling the entire way to electro and finding morphine. :P

EDIT: ...and then killing about three dozen zombies in the office building, before I was killed by a guy named 'LazerCat' who proclaimed 'friendly!', ran in, helped me kill the last zombie, and then shot me in the head.

He didn't even loot my body, all my gear was still there when I respawned.

Edited by Darien

Yeah thats just the name of the game sadly

Yep, and that's why I love it.

Still going to shoot the cunt if I ever find him again.

We had 35 players on at peak last night, starting to get a bit of a community

cheeky bum-p

Clan [DZB] decided it would be cool to destroy a bunch of vehicles. There is pretty much no vehicles left on the server, so very soon we'll be doing a wipe of the server tents and vehicles for a fresh start. That'll mean vehicles will be at their spawn points, and there will be plenty of them.

This isn't a win Basturds, more a showing of your maturity.

• Like 1