Sign in to follow this  
The Alphabeat.

Question about the new Fallujah map

Lately I've been trying out the Fallujah map for Day Z but I can't seen to find any looting spots. I personally think it's a big nice city but it's very empty overall, not many houses you can enter and I rarely find any loot. Also there's not many scenery objects such as rubbish etc, nothing to take cover behind during shootouts. All you have is the alleyways which you can use in your advantage but the rest is pretty empty.

But my main question is, where is all the loot?!

• Like 1

Only a few buildings have loot the rest are empty, i think another company are working on Fallujah with more stuff in it. Villayer brought this 1 out 2 quick IMO

• Like 3

I haven't played it yet, looks to have a lot of potential, seems a bit rushed though from what I hear, supposedly there are another 10+ maps being released soon, personally I would rather they spent more time on one quality map.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 4

Yea it's pretty boring because there's barely any loot and the map just does not really appeal to me. It's very empty

Get to the Airfield and you will be overwhelmed ewith 20 or so barracks lined up , all the loots there , and you have t o travel across a desert with no cover , shit gets tense and when you've got a weapon it gets funner , other than that it has a lot of potential but istoo rushed , like takistan it doesnt have middle eastern zeds , bandit skin should be changed to old one like in Lingor and all the buildings not enter able , why?? because they want you to buy a server ti see the new maps , which unless there is an Artic one , I will most likely be disappointed

I was playing it last night, ye in buildings specific for this map, there was almost no loot, but search for loot able building that u know from Cherno map, there should be loot. And than there is an airfield with like 20 barracks, and hangars...

But i didn’t like the map, its boring and all u have to find is an AS50 or m107 and head to the desert (not my game play style but sniper kiddies will do it for sure..) and find an elevated point, lie down and snipe...unless u are in the Cities, u can be seen from over 1 km away...

But if u like vehicles, that is the right map for u, my teammates found like 5 choppers, cars with guns mounted etc..

And yes if a Infected gets agro on you in the desert he will chasse u till the end of the map, or the next city u come across, no trees to hide in the desert…

My favorite map is still Cherno…

• Like 1

Fallujah has become my favourite map of them all! If you think that there aren't a lot of loot spots, you simply have not done enough exploring. I have only been playing Fallujah for 2 sessions now, and I have so far found about 30 barracks, multiple groupings of up to and over 9 apartment buildings together, and more grocery stores and many times more hospitals than Chernarus. There is an industrial area about 2kmx2km wide that has like 10 construction sites and about the same amount of high value industrials, not to mention the number and assortment of air and land vehicles to choose from. There is loot literally everywhere, it seems (from who I have talked to) that a lot of people just give up once they reach the edge of the city.

Once you get your hands on an in-game map, you should see clearly how Fallujah is superior to Lingor, Takistan etc loot-wise.

anyone know y choppers that are all green drink gas like that ?

anyone know y choppers that are all green drink gas like that ?

Same bug of plain dayz.. since Fallujah is based on the .5 ...so you need to repair everything (including all the glasses) and it will stop to leak.

None of the choppers we have been using have leaked even with some things red and all broken glass etc.

The city is full of loot there are stores, fire stations, offices, apartment buildings and industrial buildings all over it not to mention the hospitals and the little airfield and military camps....