knobbin

Rape Dungeon - DayZ Namalsk

Rape Dungeon's official DayZ Namalsk server is now up and running.

Hope you can all join and check it out!

Server Info

=========================================================>

• Address: gs1.rapedungeon.net
  • Port: 2302
  • Game Version: Beta 98443
  • Mod Version: DayZ Namalsk v0.60
  • Max Players: 45
  • Vehicles: 80 (including aircraft & boats)
  • Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 (clear skies and full moon nights)
  • Hive: Bliss Hive (updated weekly)
  • Administrators: Knobbin, Chaos, Fedirino, Pickle

What we *are*

• Dedicated - Our server is a physical dedicated machine located inside a data centre in Texas USA.
  • Updated - Server is being updated several times per week. We are always looking at ways to patch/tweak/improve the server.
  • Prepared - SQL Hive data is backed up every 15 minutes in the event of a scripter or data corruption.
  • Managed - Four administrators continually looking out for scripters and any false positive bans.
  • Protected - BattlEye Extended Controls with DayZ Anti-Hax. Updated regularly.
  • Compatible - We are compatible with Nightstalkers DayZ Namalsk client code.
  • An Alternative - We are striving to be an alternative to the overabundance of cheap Vilayer servers currently flooding the market.

What we *are not*

• Another cheap generic virtual machine host.
  • Discriminate of those with med-high ping. Our max ping is set to 500 ms. Australian & New Zealander's are welcome.
  • Claiming credit for other people's hard & tiresome work. We're totally transparent with what we do and are willing to help other Server Administrators.

Installation Instructions

1. Download and install DayZ Commander --> http://dayzcommander...r.Installer.msi
  2. Download and install Namalsk mod under DayZ Commander
  3. Find our server and join!

Edited by knobbin
  • Like 1

Yeah, the name is rough but we'll be keeping it.

Why did we call it the Rape Dungeon? It's from the DoodleBurger YouTube videos dipicting Home & Away's "Alf Stewart" in a particular light.

Sorry but it's an Aussie thing, strange sense of humour I know.

Edited by knobbin

was having a grand ole time on your server, unfortunately it's locked now. In case you want me to sign up in a forums I'll gladly proceed to that site if i had the address......

SonicRaptor,

The server is all fixed and good now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

SmokenScion,

The server is not locked, nor has it ever been. Are you sure you're looking at the right one?

Try putting in 'rapedungeon.net' with port '2502' in the Remote part of the server browser area for a direct connection.

If you're still have trouble, join our TeamSpeak channel on 'ts.rapedungeon.net' and have a chat to one of the admins.

Just an update guys,

I would like to expressly thank everyone for making the server what it is!

In less than 2 weeks we have gone from last in GameTracker to 21st. We never expected we'd become so popular in such a short amount of time.

A big thanks to all the players for being patient with us whilst we fine tune this baby. You guys are the reason why we're one of the funnest (& funiest) PVP DayZ servers going around.

Cheers from all the Admin team at the Rape Dungeon... See you at the airfield :-)

PS: Pickle, stop shooting new spawns ya tool!

Edited by knobbin

Nothing wrong with some good old rape in the dungeon.

as a regular traveller to this Rapedungeon, i highly recommend this server to anyone wanting to really "experience" FALLUJAH the city, not just fallujah the airfield..

constantly populated. no ghosting. life expectancy at airfield is about 5 minutes. u need to really work to survive this server.

Another update...

We're now running DayZ Fallujah v1.1

It can be downloaded here --> ftp://dayzcommander@eu102.vilayer.com/DayZFallujah-1.1.rar (PASS: dayzcommander)

Just overwrite the files in your existing @DayZFallujah mod directory and you're good to go!

We've also added another 40 vehicles & boats, centered around the main city.

Player numbers have halved since the big update but we're confident that all will return to normal within a couple of days (as players get around to patching).

Loot & zombie spawns appear to be fixed in this update but auto-refueling is disabled :(

Edited by knobbin

Had a wonderful time the other day, got picked up as a fresh spawn by an Mi-8, then proceeded to fly around with our lovely pilot Greg for almost four hours, picking people up, parachuting over the airfield and looting. I even got to blow up a van with the machine gun!

How do you run fallujah on a bliss server? Please respond I've been trying to get it to work for weeks now! Thanks!

Me make several modifications to get it to work. Join us in our TeamSpeak channel if you'd like to chat about it.

Hello, been playing on your sever for a few days now with some friends. Great server. One thing though, it seems like all the Vehicles have disappeared. Could you check and make sure its not the work of a hacker? I mean we have waited till after server resets and gone to look, still nothing. Thanks

• Like 1

ScubaSteave Heyyyy! Yeah Im ZeroZen. Me and my friends had to change servers since this one hasnt been fixed yet.

Hey everyone!

We shutdown our Fallujah server and re-opened with Namalsk!

Hope you guys can jump on and try it.

• Like 1

Loved Fallujah always day 120 Vehicles. Sad to see it go.

The Always Day time made it really enjoyable at any time, any timezone.

Edited by SmokenScion