Sign in to follow this  
skilpad

I pitch my tent but it doesn't show?

Ok so I found a tent and was very happy so after running to a good place to set it I selected Pitch a tent and wow it worked in one try so after the message "You have succesfully pitched a tent"

It doesn't show in other words I cant see it? I also get this message when I start to join server "No entry Bin/config.bin\cfgvehicles/Land_A_Tent.scope Ill be grateful for any advice.

If you pitched the tent outside of the map borders, the tent will become invisible (from what i've seen).

Can you access it?

I pitch my tent but it doesn't show?

Hehehehehe... dick jokes...

Seriously though, tents are still a bit buggy and are prone to disappearances from time to time. If it's simply not there, I would recommend spamming "pitch tent" until your tent has been successfully pitched, although this might create a "tentpocalypse" where 50 tents are condensed into the space of a single tent. If it pitches and then disappears, well, it might be back the next time you log in or the server restarts.

• Like 1

It's obviously a problem with your game files. If you bought he game through Steam try verifying your game cache.

What mZLY said. I had a file problem where i didn't have a loading screen, thought it was pretty funny that i just got a grey screen while joining.

Yes tried It agian it pitches tent does animation but it doesn't show nor can I acess it ?

Go in to your Steam library, right-click ARMA II, go to properties, find 'verify integrity of game cache' and do it. Do the same for ARMA II: OA and then restart Steam.

Thanks I did both now ill have to find a tent again :beans:

Did it download new files for you?

Yes but still did not fix the problem. The file was about 12 Mb :(