Sign in to follow this  
Grímm

The bridge, just south of Vybor...

So, drove across this bridge and flipped the ATV. But that's not what i'm complaining about, that was my own fault for driving across a bridge on an ATV.

What happened after that is the problem. I was standing on the bridge, and changed out of my ghillie in to camo clothes. As soon as i pressed wear camo clothes I was teleported to the waters edge near balota airstrip. So yeah, okay I was for some reason teleported, before i go on let me just say all people on the server were accounted for and no hacking was going on.

So then I go to turn on my NVG's and nothing happens. So i check my inventory, My NVG's, Rangefinders, Main weapon and Pistol + All ammunition are gone. However i still have my backpack and it's contents as well as my entire toolbelt.

So that's my little story, has this ever happened to anyone before? I just think that the bridge south of Vybor is so incredibly buggy it's not even funny.

Is it the new Green Mountain?

I dont think the bridge had anything to do with it.

There used to be a bug that if you changed into Camo gear the next time you logged on you would find yourself on the coast/in the ocean. To be honest i havent worn Camo gear since those days.

Yeah I heard of that bug, but i didn't log out. This all happened during one session.

Maybe just a freak bug and you were unfortunate enough for it to happen.

I'm sorry for your loss.