Sign in to follow this  
AU23_Admin

Vilayer dropping the ball - Again

Hello there

rather than posting here, have you not tried contacting them directly to alert them to the issue so they can attempt to resolve it?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 4

Ours is connectible 24-7 ;)

edit**

You know why? because the servers are stopping themselves! This has been an on going problem and it's up to the admin to restart the server via the control panel. Just checked my server and it was stopped!

Edited by sye73

I had the same issue with the standard map, issue after issue after issue, sometimes it would take up to 12 hours to respond to tickets, even after they've provisioned someone elses instance on the same port as mine.

So you should have to constantly check the service is operating? lol seriously? mine would die 4+ times a day, should I quit my job to ensure that the service remains up? you pay for something you expect them to deliver on what you've paid for, if not refund peoples money and move on.

Although this is the private hive section the dayzmod crew should seriously look at putting an end to these service providers taking peoples money to deliver on crap and in turn blame them for it.

Im going to assume they got stopped because of the update they released.

Its a pain in the ass but no biggie really.

Yip looks that way, tbh i have no qualms with the Vilayer guys and think they do a bloody great job for the DayZ community!!!

• Like 1

massive update... all should be working now.. well mine is!

One of the other admins has taken over our Vilayer for a while and said that the hackers on that map are worse than those on Chernarus, this true m8??