Sign in to follow this  
RizAOCH

Hacker bus?

So my friend and I end up at the East Airfield and decide to loot it. He goes in while I provide the overwatch. While he's on top of the tower he looks towards Krasnostav and says "hey shit man there's a bus in that town...SHIT it's moving and it's coming this way!

So he books it out of the tower and heads my way and we camp it out a bit and sure enough, here comes that bus.

It does a couple loops and stops near the tower...we can't really get a good look because its' real foggy. We are also a little reluctant to do anything right away in case he has some buddies scoping the place or maybe theres more than a few guys in the bus.

So the guy hops out and heads for the tower...maybe for gas (looks like he's alone, and he's a bandit), but he's parked so close I don't have a shot. My buddy moves in the hopes of getting a clean kill and stealing the bus. Next thing we know the guy comes running back, hops back in the bus, and starts to drive away. I fire off 2 shots taking out the tires, the guy hops out, hides in a bush and the bus dissapears into thin air?? I fire another 2 shots into the bushhe ran to just as I see someone losing a connection (all this in the frame of 2-3 seconds). My buddy recons the area and sure enough he's gone.

So I'm guessing he obviously F4'd by why did the bus dissapear literally as soon as he jumped out. And if your a hacker why F4 in the first place, you're the "invincible, almighty" hacker right?

• Like 1

I've had vehicles disappear when trying to destroy them instead of exploding, only to return to the same spot after a restart. Could be something similar here, or someone teleported the vehicle.

Edited by smasht_AU

When I was looting a camp with some friends, we were loading up a truck. We turned around to get more gear from the tents, when we turned back to the truck it was gone.

Now, this was a couple minutes before the camp owned logged in (hackers) and killed us. They could have called the vehicle to them, or it disappeared due to a glitch.

Either way, we all got in the other van, high tailed it out. To have them teleport to us and gun us down....

He might have scripted away or quite possibly they were just mortal and the bus was under the work of mysterious pixies.

Edited by Heavy Bob

He might have scripted away or quite possibly they were just mortal and the bus was under the work of mysterious pixies.

I used to install time flux capacitor's to buses in exchange for beans. This could have been a space time technician who hit 88mph and time traveled. I'd watch your back in the future, a bus may come out of no where and hulk smash you.

• Like 3

@ Brady...I'll have to hit you for one of those flux capacitor's once I find me a DeLorean. No other vehicle will do. 1.21 Gigawatts!!!

• Like 1

So hopped back in the server this morning and the bus was there fully intact with half a tank of gas...SWEET! It ain't no pimp ride but it'll do for now.

Haha great story RizOACH sounds like you and your friend are pretty organized. I might have to head up to that airfield and see whats up there.