zodg1lla

My Hacker Idea

All we would need is some script savvy legit Dayz players.

1. Create trojan

2. Make the payload steal your cd key and add it to the Global ban list

3. Start spreading the trojan as the best hacks on popular game hack forums, get other legit players to "verify" how good they are.

4. Make Chernarus a better place one retard at a time.

Edited by zodg1lla

An idea I have been stumbling is cross-referencing names on known ***s sites and insta - banning anyone locally on my server.

Its logical that people would be stupid enough to use the same script name as ingame.

All we would need is some script savvy legit Dayz players.

1. Create trojan

2. Make the payload steal your cd key and add it to the Global ban list

3. Start spreading the trojan as the best hacks on popular game hack forums, get other legit players to "verify" how good they are.

4. Make Chernarus a better place one retard at a time.

Fuck you sir. Let's put something onto someone's computer unwillfully. That will serve those hackers right!.... or is that just hypocritical.... take my :beans:'s, fuck you.

Oh okay sorry guys lets whine more about them then. That'll show em

Hachers are a big problem in this game. What you said was just a little bit to complicating, and someone said it was illegal. Maby you can think of another way to stop hackers. :)

60k players in the last 24 hours and failing Script kiddies win again.

• Like 1

Hello there

@ OP, whilst I understand your idea no reputable company or mod team would do such a thing.

However, I'm sure a "rival" programmer might, but if they did could you trust him to do what you wished?

The script kiddies are irritating but there are better ways to attempt to solve the issue. Every script/method that comes out is analysed and that particular "hole" closed.

Whilst it wont be perfect I expect the standalone to be fairly robust versus these cheats.

Rgds

LoK

Hurry my child you must hide this in the suggestions category before the mods come and take you to their dungeon