Sign in to follow this  
zsc0pe

DayZ original Song- Frank and Beanz

lol Awesome but why are you so mad? You are letting the hater win =(, and you can have my beans!

• Like 1

mad....cause even through all the positive feedback I get lame ass fuckers who love to slam and critisize all my work. Everything from my action figures to my music...well fuck you haters. ....fuck you I am making not just 1 song. I am doing a whole fucking DayZ album. Why? Cause I hope it pisses off the asshole motherfuckers who think I suck. And yes I am in a bad mood been dealing with fuckheads on reddit.

Edited by zScope

LOL I hate to judge soo you gotta do what you gotta do! Plus you can sing way better then I ever could so maybe they are mad beacsue they cant sing either? 0.o!! Happy Dayz killing !! B) :beans: B)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the kind words. I don't want to throw myself off a bridge anymore. Have a nice day and some beans sir.

Overall the song is preety good, so I don't know why anyone would criticize your work. Must be the trolls.. got out of their pens. /: Anywho, song was preety good, so you can have my beans.

• Like 1

Hey fella, between this and your 2 covers, I wouldn't give a fuck about others elsewhere!

Your good at what you do, don't let em beat you down! And I'll wager your only being griefed because the other fuckers are talentless which emphasises jealousy.

Fuck em and you play for the reason you like playing, it takes balls.

• Like 1

thanks guy that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me so far...I will continue to write music. Peace!