chernojourno

DayZ Random Acts Of Kindness

I once saw someone who I shot who was bleeding on the ground. He was getting eaten my zombies so I shot them and then fixed his legs. He later died...

I was running around Elektro the other night and came across a random tent. I decided to stash some gear in it for the time being and run to the hospital and fill the tent with as much medical supplies as I could haul. Then I took my stuff back and ran off. #warmfuzzy

hahaha the only way I find I can trust a player is when I'm telling them that I have a sniper mate aiming at their head watching as overwatch and there incase they try to kill me. Works well someone once shot me and I played the AS50 sound over my mic he shat bricks

I had literally everything and was on the coast ready to give it all away, with my mate covering me incase the lucky douche bag shot me after I have it to him, when a bus came along. Annoying story short, bunch of hackers in a bus driving and teleporting along the coast killing people. My mate almost got away but they killed is both... :'( didn't even get to give my stuff away.

I was fully geared a week or so ago but i had gotten bored again. I was going to go to the coast, set up a tent on the beach and put all my stuff inside minus my trusty hatchet and a bandage. I was going to wait for a noob to come along and point him to my stash.

Then a fucking hacker killed me.