oppa (DayZ)

NoKoS Priv.Hive/WHITELIST/3+ Helis/70+Veh/RP/Custom Loadout/Custom Camps/Events/

How does "pvp" actually work on the server. The "no KoS" rule is pretty vague. Am I to assume that you have to ask the persons permission to shoot at them? I understand not killing fresh spawns because that's a douche move, but if I'm providing over watch for my squad and I see another squad moving into a position on their flank am I not allowed to engage them?

there are a few explanations on our forum like:

hot to rob, how to make contact, how to not get robbed and all rules. - actually really easy ^^ you can still shoot and rob people, it is just a bit harder to be a bandit :)

What we did yesterday:

We saw a car approaching the new military loot zone in zelenogorsk. We saw them both getting out of the car. No one on the driver seat. GREAT! So my partner made his way to the car and jumped in. I was watching with my sniper. The two guys were allowed to shoot my partner coz he was stealing their car. But we couldnt open fire. I had to wait till they open fire on my partner and then i took them down.

This is only one situation how it can be done. Visit our forum and read the "how to"s. :) and always have someone in the driver seat :)

Another RP server I can't play on, it sucks, too far away.

max ping is 500.. try it out :)

What a joke, these anti-pvp servers take away 90% of the game

Dude, how many times do we have to say that there is PvP? I have gotten killed by players here, the thing is it wasn't because they saw me running by and instantly got the kill or be killed feel. This actually makes it more relistic in my opinion. In an apocolyptic situation, people aren't just going to go get a sniper and start killing people for fun.

Edited by Zombie Gladiator

Server updated. 17.3 / 98220

Whitelist activated. Apply on our forum to get whitelisted!

I'm having the most fun with DayZ on this server. I really recommend it!