oppa (DayZ)

NoKoS Priv.Hive/WHITELIST/3+ Helis/70+Veh/RP/Custom Loadout/Custom Camps/Events/

Oh my mistake sry :)

EDIT:

Forum "upgraded" - more sections added.

BEC is being installed now should be ready soon.

EDIT2:

Password removed for now.

Edited by oppa

Can you be sure I won't get killed by some random sniper that wants my beans?

soon, yes, we are implementing an admin map, so we will be able to track down all kos player :)

Admin Map implemented, every koser will found whithin mins, just report!

This is what we are using: http://killzonekid.c...ools-chernarus/

Custom Loadout also implemented = Custom starter gear, 1 Food, 1 Drink, 2 more Bandages, Kompass and Morphine :)

Edited by oppa

Lol... Just go and play my little pony, it'll be more exciting.

There is still PvP, just no KoS because of some idiot with a gun...It is still as dangerous, but now bandits have to do some work to kill people...

• Like 1

There is still PvP, just no KoS because of some idiot with a gun...It is still as dangerous, but now bandits have to do some work to kill people...

thank you!

How do you determine if someone is claiming they were killed on sight and not killed while trying to escape a bandit?

It seems like someone could be killed legit and just say "they killed me on sight".

How do you determine if someone is claiming they were killed on sight and not killed while trying to escape a bandit?

It seems like someone could be killed legit and just say "they killed me on sight".

The player can explain what happened or they record a video. Admins will find a way to solve this.

BIG NEWS!

We are soon be able to build "Cities" / camps for groups or clans like this:

Testing phase!

Wow...that's crazy...Are the mods in-game when they get building requests? Just asking because I was wondering what happens when they need to do that but they're in the middle of a firefight. Also, that must get pretty congested with requests when the server has a lot of people in it.

This sounds awesome It makes my balls tingle a bit

I am glad to hear that :) We also are very excited about this! We want to make DayZ more interesting for people :)

Wow...that's crazy...Are the mods in-game when they get building requests? Just asking because I was wondering what happens when they need to do that but they're in the middle of a firefight. Also, that must get pretty congested with requests when the server has a lot of people in it.

How exactly it will done is not yet decided, we are working on that :)

Rendering a video right now - a small preview - more previews are coming - maybe also a release trailer with some nice effects lol :D

AND ALSO UPDATES:

Anti-hack is about to be implemented: http://www.tunngle.n...dayz-anticheat/ soooon :)

And many fixes: http://www.tunngle.n...-for-dayz-1726/ soooon :)

Edited by oppa

I'm a little worried about a bilingual community if the need to communicate is so high for bandits.