ozo113

how about KOREAN server?

Hello, i`m from korea.

and.. i apology to my Bad english.

few days, or many days ago we have korean sever..

that name is "Dayz korean - by CNG".

But, that sever`s admin and his guys using bugs(making weapons, etc..)

so, i heard Dayz team stopped that and deprive "server license" from that

guys.

and.. we(korean) can`t open any sever in dayz?

or

THAT bug guys(CNG) only can`t open sever?

I used to play on CNG - there were more than enough players. The admin there was a stupid kid and would hack around with things so no doubt the server got taken down 'cos of that.

It is a shame that the whole of the Asian region has been effectively punished because of one stupid admin.

Still, hosting a server costs money, I live in China and so can't host here - but if there is a group getting together to make a Korean server I may help out.

RE: how about KOREAN server?

I used to play on CNG - there were more than enough players. The admin there was a stupid kid and would hack around with things so no doubt the server got taken down 'cos of that.

It is a shame that the whole of the Asian region has been effectively punished because of one stupid admin.

Still, hosting a server costs money, I live in China and so can't host here - but if there is a group getting together to make a Korean server I may help out.

no it's down for private reason.

Everybody!

The rumors about the korean server are NOT true.

As macmillan himself said above, it's down for private reasons. I can confirm this.

I feel bad that these rumors spread throughout the whole korean internet community.

Feel sorry for you guys, hope you'll get a server up and running soon. You could always start your own server, get a few guys together and split the cost and it shouldn't be that expensive.

It is my intention to get this localized (translated) and hosted as much as possible in Korea and Asia. But it's going to take some time.

no it's down for private reason.

macmillaninc tried sell M109 TWS(is it spawn in game?) in 7$, and provide a huge benefits to his clanmates like full equips, etc. :(

and he fund-raised for his dayz server, and he closed his server with dat "private reason" and misappropriate funds for his Arma2 - CNG mod server and webhosting. :@

yes. he stopped server for private reason, but that's not mean he wasn't scam.

I am already losing to Koreans in every other online game out there, please let me have this one.

Seriously though, I hope you get to play with the rest of us and enjoy the mod soon. I have always felt gaming seems to be the only place where cross cultures coexist. No matter how many times I get my ass kicked, I still make friends across the world.