Sign in to follow this  

Want to get rid of as50, but want something really good for it

Edit: Lol, logged onto the server with all my tents, and they were all gone. Sorry, got no AS50 to trade :P

Hi, a few days ago I bought an as50 from my friend for 10$... Then I realized that I suck at sniping :S

Now, I think I have somewhere between 10 and 12 full as50 mags, I know one is almost empty, but at least 10 full. I also have a few m107 mags.

I won't just give it away, or give you a good deal. I gave 10$ for this gun.

The weapons I already have:

mk 48 mod 0

Lee Enfield

m4a3 cco

m4a1 cco sd

m4a1

Remington 870

PDW

G17

Now, I almost have everything I want of weapons, but I do kinda want an M9SD, but that's not worth 10$ in my eyes.

I don't know how good the bizon pp-19 SD is, it's extremely rare, so it has to be kinda good. Since I don't know how good it is, I don't know what it's worth, and probably won't trade a as50 for it. Maybe if I got a bizon and M9SD.

I want a L85A2 AWS, but I think it might be worth a bit more than an as50, at least in my eyes. Not that I've ever used one.

I would also probably take almost any vehicle (no boats, maybe a bike lol) for it, but it really depends on what server it is on. A server with 3dp and crosshair on, nameplates off. Needs to have newest version of arma 2, and dayz. Preferably Scandinavian, but German, Dutch, Finnish, Netherlands, or any servers from around there would be fine. US servers are usually too many players on, and I got quite high ping on them.

Other than that, there's not that much I want... except maybe a ghillie suit, and a tent or two (can't seem to find any). And Night vision goggles!

If you have some of this (or something else), just comment, and maybe we can make a deal? :D

Edited by 3361

You earn none of my beans, and all of my facepalms

Also, is this your friend that you bought it from?

YxXgX.jpg

You made my day!

Damnation! Yesterday I found two AS50s near a chopper crash and hid them on a zombie because I already have one and now you're telling me they're worth money?

Damnation! Yesterday I found two AS50s near a chopper crash and hid them on a zombie because I already have one and now you're telling me they're worth money?

Only a fool would pay for an AS50, or even any gun lol

Also, is this your friend that you bought it from?

YxXgX.jpg

lol, that was funny :P

but no, my friend's not like him. He's not greedy, and he doesn't try to scam people. Well, yes he tries to scam people, but not me. I was the one that suggested that if he gave me the sniper, I'd give him 10$.

I'm kinda surprised over you guys' reaction to me paying money for a virtual item. Like, pretty much anyone I know have done it, except my parents and grandparents.

I have much more fun with items in the virtual world, than with items in the real world.

I get the point that I could always get the sniper for free, just go to a few heli crash sites. Well, guess what? Never found an as50 there, and I'd rather just buy it. I might find one later, but I didn't want it later, I wanted it now.

I know the economy is bad, and a lot of people are struggling. You wouldn't waste your money on something virtual, or something that you could get for free then. But I'm not struggling at the moment. so I'll waste my money... and at the same time, my friends who need money, gets some.

I mean, a FRIEND, really, how could you call him a FRIEND if he didnt just give you the rifle? i mean shit is still duping anyway? :/

Hi, a few days ago I bought an as50 from my friend for 10$... Then I realized that I suck at sniping :S

I don't need to read anymore.

Why would you spend money for a gun...

Why would you spend money for anything in this game...

Do you guys not understand that:

Extra cash + wanting something = you buy it

Do you guys not understand that?

Do you guys not understand that:

Extra cash + wanting something = you buy it

Do you guys not understand that?

No, some of us kind of grew up under the impression you need to put in more effort than simply throwing cash around. Shelling out bucks because you want it "right here, right now" is a hopeless trend sweeping through the Western world. That said, everything dupes in this game and your friend could have given you the weapon for free regardless.

Edited by Frop

No, some of us kind of grew up under the impression you need to put in more effort than simply throwing cash around. Shelling out bucks because you want it "right here, right now" is a hopeless trend sweeping through the Western world. That said, everything dupes in this game and your friend could have given you the weapon for free regardless.

Well, you have to work for the money... so, I did kinda work for it.

And, well, yes, I agree. You shouldn't be able to get everything just because you have money. But it's not like my friend used any time, or skills to get this sniper either. He found it on some dead guy in the hangars in Balota. He didn't have to work for the sniper, I had to work for the money. And he was just going to throw the sniper away anyways. If I hadn't bought it, he wouldn't have waited for me to get there and get it from him.

I don't dupe, don't know how to, and don't care for it. Duping is kinda like cheating, is it not? I don't cheat.

Anyways, he probably wouldn't have given it away to me free, even if he had 10 of 'em.

he probably wouldn't have given it away to me free, even if he had 10 of 'em.

What great friends you have :rolleyes:

What great friends you have :rolleyes:

Hahaha! Yes! They're so great!

Sarcasm mode off.

Well, I've known him since second grade, and most people don't seem to like him. Kinda sad really.

Hahaha! Yes! They're so great!

Sarcasm mode off.

Well, I've known him since second grade, and most people don't seem to like him. Kinda sad really.

And he charges you $10 for an in-game weapon you're going to lose anyway. I wonder why no-one likes him!

Well, yeah... I don't mind giving him 10$, I wouldn't give more for it, but to me 10$ is not that much...

And he's saved my ass a couple of times here in DayZ, so... yeah.

Well, yeah... I don't mind giving him 10$, I wouldn't give more for it, but to me 10$ is not that much...

And he's saved my ass a couple of times here in DayZ, so... yeah.

You... pay your friends to be your friends?

• Like 1

You... pay your friends to be your friends?

No. Honestly, I don't like most people. I'm a IRL loner (got no problem with "hanging out" with people over the internet, but I like to have the ability to just push a button, and be totally alone). He annoys the crap out of me, I just don't have the heart to tell him.

I have an L85 AWS... for AS50 plus cash ;)

Lol... maybe, depends. got some other dude that wants to trade an l85 aws with me, if he doesn't show up, maybe we can make a deal? :D