Fireblast227

Bandit or Hero? What should I choose?

Be a survivor. Run in forest and scavenge, if someone aims you, shoot. But if not, be polite.

Some things to note: If you play the hero role you will die a lot, you shouldn't shoot unless hit (not just shot at) unless the opponent is a bandit, so its up to you to extend a friendly hand if you run into another survivor. Good advice might be to try out for one of the bigger medic groups on here when you have some experience.

Also bear in mind that if you decide to be a bandit (and there are bandit groups to join too) you will run up lots of negative humanity, its possible to get to levels which would be incredibly difficult to get back to zero from if you decide you want to change to being a hero at a later date. Its very risky trying to blood bag a random survivor if you have the bandit skin!

One other thing, if you play as a scavenger/ survivor and evade or stalk other players then as long as you avoid making kills you will eventually get the hero skin anyway.

You're going to get shot in the face for your lewt and your beans no matter what you do. So I'd recommend joining the dark side.

We have sexy face-wraps.

If you get the hero skin you start off with a rocket launcher.

Will ammo be included? :P

Will ammo be included? :P

Unlimited ammo + 120,000 blood instead of the 12,000.

I started playing dayz without knowing anything about how to play the game or what is what. Inn my opinion just starting to play is the best way. And if you find something you wonder about along the way you just google it lol

I`m now on day 3 on my current character. I decided I`ve had enough of getting sniped for going close to cities so atm I`m staying inn the woods hunting animals with a silenced mp5 I found inn a random tent and using 4 field bottles so I wont have to scavenge for soda as long as I remember where to find fresh water. I go to airfields sometimes and found myself a camo suit there once, but crawling to a airfield inn a camo suit I`m nearly invisible. Not taking any more chances. I`ve been playing dayz for more then 1 week now, still hasnt killed another player. but I had a bandit chasing me once, I shot him inn his feet so he fell down and the zed started to eat on him. But I shot the zeds for him and waited to see, he tried standing upp but he lay back down so I guess he broke his feet so I used a morphine on him, he said "sorry for chasing you, Thanks for saving me, I`m happy I didnt loose my AK. I`ll remember this and I wont kill you if I see you again."

Beeing nice is a way to survive as well you know. Someone once said, "the easiest way of surviving is making people like you". Its true ;)

• Like 1