Sign in to follow this  
Venzire

DayZ - Private Hive Haven Australia - No Hackers - More Buildings - Custom Wrecks + Carepackages and Whitelist

rsBYh.png

Hey survivors!

Haven Australia has recently acquired a Private Hive Server for you guys, the DayZ community. We offer a hacker and cheating free environment so you can be fully immersed in your favourite zombie mod known as DayZ. We also will not be running votes for different maps as of now. We run BEC for automated restarts and messages and DayZ Anti-Hax to keep the script kiddies away along with the community ban list.

DayZ - Haven Australia Private Hive - Veteran | 3D:ON | CH:ON | GMT+6 | v1.7.2.6 | Build 98220 | [80+ Vehicles] | [Whitelist] | [No Cheating] | Register at www.havenaustralia.com/dayz

Admins w/ contact:

Venzire - Database Manager and Owner - Email: death33@havenaustralia.com and Skype: deathbringer333 - You may also PM - ONLINE 24/7

Hiro311 - Server Owner - hiro311@havenaustralia.com - ONLINE HARDLY

Pilot of Pripyat - Server Moderator - CONTACT VIA PM ON FORUMS - ONLINE SOMETIMES

Rules:

-No Cheating e.g. Duping and scripting

-No Douche-baggery

-No Racism or racial slurs

-No Harrasment

-No Alt+F4

Difficulty and Timezone: Veteran | 3D:ON | CH:ON | Nameplates: OFF | Timezone: GMT+6

Features: Custom Buildings | Custom Wrecks + Care Packages | Latest Anti-Cheat and Security | Custom Vehicles Coming Soon | Custom Mod + Weapons Coming Soon | Active Admins | Sidechat Enabled

SERVERS(2):

DayZ Chernarus

DayZ Namalsk - Coming Soon

Venzire will be doing routine checks on the server and will wipe wire-fence and sandbags every week. He's also the one you contact if you have any problems.

!COME PLAY!

IP:

23.29.74.90:6802

!COME PLAY!

Reddit Post(Up vote it!)

4 Heli's atm and 80+ other vehicles.

Edited by Venzire
  • Like 3

No fag last hive.

Edited by TheXenophobe

Will also have a look.

On the upcoming poll for the maps, how about including Fallujah as an option also?

http://dayzmod.com/f...h-map-released/

My host doesn't offer it, sorry. :( Later on Villayer might give out the server files for it.

Good news, though I am in perth and getting quite high ping, over 200. Will try tonight though as it would be nice to play in a private server.

its quite fast, No red chain with 200 ping. Good server all around. But the admins wear silly hats.

It's running UTC +6 now, enjoy the light!

Timezone script isn't working correctly, for now it's 12 AM, sorry.

Edited by Venzire

Had a quick bash of this before leaving for work, loaded in nice and fast, runs smoothly as far as I can see. Will be trying again tonight.

Had a quick bash of this before leaving for work, loaded in nice and fast, runs smoothly as far as I can see. Will be trying again tonight.

It should be day by then for you. I will fix the timezone script later on.

I can't wait to try this server, me and my sqaud are sick of hackers or even legit players these days because its so easy to find max gear in a tent and all the legit players ALT F4, will try next time I'm on.

Is there any way to donate to this server? I would happily donate $30

Edited by KTL SHiNE

I can't wait to try this server, me and my sqaud are sick of hackers or even legit players these days because its so easy to find max gear in a tent and all the legit players ALT F4, will try next time I'm on.

You can go to our website www.havenaustralia.com and go to the forums, down the bottom of the forum page it'll show DONATE and you can click that and donate via paypal. You can contact me for more information.

You can also donate via the homepage, but idk if that's working fully atm.

I'm trying to advertise a clean experience, I will be posting on reddit later today.

I'm fixing the timezone now.

Server is online! It's 11 in the morning and spawns are fresh, come play!

Changed timezone so it'll be day for hours on end!

Will check this out ASAP. Sounds good!

It's all working and setup. Just a few tweaks needed, I'm also changing the timezone a lot to day so I can test some things and when that's done I will settle the time at GMT+10 or I'll have a vote.

NOTE: I WILL BE TESTING LINGOR TO SEE IF AVERAGE PLAYER COUNT CHANGES!