Sign in to follow this  
Kaffarov37

Question about tents

I set up my first camp c: I had pitched my tent, put my gear in it, saved the tent, then walked away. Will my stuff still be their when the server restarts?

If the tent's on a 1.7.2.6 server, then yes. On that patch, tents are fixed. But if on a 1.7.2.5 server, it might disappear, it might dupe, or it might work.

That pie chart is a prime example of jesus and a calculator having sex without lube

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Will my stuff still be their when the server restarts?

The answer to your question is: Definitely maybe.

• Like 1

That pie chart is a prime example of jesus and a calculator having sex without lube

Which is clearly 99% of any pie chart ..and i just could not slice 5 more pieces into that one % ..it is also the reason you never see that on any other pie charts.

Jesus. He fucks shit up.

NO, IT WILL NOT. Go back and remove everything except one thing you don't mind losing. Usually tents reset after the first restart, but work fine after that.

I say this from experience and much loot lost to hungry tents.

• Like 1

LOL Yeah on a 1.7.2.6 server I set up 9 tents and had a Ural, drove around with the Ural looting and what not put all the stuff in tents and saved, server restarts and nothing is in the tents and one of them dissappeared -___-, then after getting done going through the tents the Ural suddenly dissappears.......................... -___________________-

Edited by Mr Faust
  • Like 2

Which is clearly 99% of any pie chart ..and i just could not slice 5 more pieces into that one % ..it is also the reason you never see that on any other pie charts.

Jesus. He fucks shit up.

thats right ram it home jesus

• Like 2

id say play this mod without setting camps.. have a vehicle to get around, not to store inventory. i gave it one shot and set a tent with some goods in it on a 1.7.2.6 server and after restart none of my stuff was there. hopefully stand-alone with bring the aspect of being able to have camps/inventory to the game without fault.

Edited by Viaticus