Sign in to follow this  
Tonymaroni

Is this what you call a bandit?

Hi!

I played the Lingor map, found a motorcycle and was cruising through the city asking people if anybody needs a ride.One guy, very politely, asked if i could pick him up like two villages ahead.No problem i told him, i would get him and take him to the airfield or wherever he wants to go.

I arrived at the village and used my horn.He came out of a building, stood next to me and the bike and he instantly shot me in the head.Cool bro.

This has nothing to do with banditry.This is just annoying people.I hope he get`s cancer or dies in a car crash suffering to death.

Sadly after that my arma 2 crashed and i couldn`t find the server again to tell him what piece of shit scumbag he was.

I don´t know if i keep playing this game.Some of you bandits out there at least tell people they are bandits and to be aware.Not like that cheesy motherfucker i encountered.These guys clearly don`t have the balls to be assholes in real life so they do it in videogames where they can`t get hurt.

• Like 1

Meh, people over the internet are cunts. Deal with it. Like really, learn to deal with it or you will go fucking insane. Additionally, he's no bandit, he's just a worthless shit stain. I honestly have mad respect for the bandits out there, but the dicks out there I have nothing less then some lead for their face.

• Like 2

pwnd

ps: that's what bandits do...

Edited by n00ge
  • Like 3

Well dude, you were kinda reckless.

It's OK to approach people in this game, but you need to take care when you do it.

Some people are there to play nicely, and other are there just to cut your head off, only because they can.

Next time (assuming you won't stop playing) just take care and if you see the guy as a threat put a bullet in his head!

• Like 4

Dont be upset!. now dr.dre over heres got the solution (dre is funny cause my name is André) you can either quit and waste ur life somewhere else, or you can be a man about it and kill the next person you see ingame in order to protect yourself =)

• Like 1

Meh, people over the internet are cunts. Deal with it. Like really, learn to deal with it or you will go fucking insane. Additionally, he's no bandit, he's just a worthless shit stain. I honestly have mad respect for the bandits out there, but the dicks out there I have nothing less then some lead for their face.

i am already insane as i am a player who gets really mad really fast.But i just didn`t expect that.

Well dude, you were kinda reckless.

It's OK to approach people in this game, but you need to take care when you do it.

Some people are there to play nicely, and other are there just to cut your head off, only because they can.

Next time (assuming you won't stop playing) just take care and if you see the guy as a threat put a bullet in his head!

I will continue playing but how can i trust anyone besides friends i talk to in skype or something.This makes me turn into a fucking raging killing machine who doesn`t trust anyone even if they say they are friendly.

Thanks for the replies though

I will continue playing but how can i trust anyone besides friends i talk to in skype or something.This makes me turn into a fucking raging killing machine who doesn`t trust anyone even if they say they are friendly

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too:

Then you'll be a man my son.

• Like 3

well, he tricked you basically, so yes, thats a bandit in my point of view, and its hell as funny^^

please mr random dude I never met before on the internet before this very moment, please don't shoot me while I am defenseless and presenting myself right in front of you, please don't steal my motorbike.

If it wasn’t for dickheads like you, there wouldn’t be any thievery in this world, would there? hartman01.jpg

Edited by Skrewy

I will continue playing but how can i trust anyone besides friends i talk to in skype or something.This makes me turn into a fucking raging killing machine who doesn`t trust anyone even if they say they are friendly.

This game is as much a human behaviour simulator as it is a Zombie simulator... picture yourself deep within the zombie apocalypse and theres but a handfull of people left alive in the district. You have arguably one of only a couple functioning vehicles left within miles and your offering to pick up random hitchhikers?

Probably better you learn this lesson now then in the real world but it aint safe picking up randoms off the side of the road at the best of times let alone when everyone is in SHTF mode.

• Like 1

Stopped reading after the first post.

It's the same, wherever you look on this forum.

"I was cruising through the city on my bike, asking if someone needed a lift"

-Someone respond's (Said person asking has to low an iq to even think that it was a trap)

-Get's killed, get's mad, and yadda yadda yadda...

Cries on the forum like a little baby girl.

Sorry mac, but we don't care.

However, what you said after your little rant, did pique my interrest: "I hope he get`s cancer or dies in a car crash suffering to death."

That's a mature response, and you think people would back you up more from it?

Don't make me laugh kid..

If I ever meet you in the game, I'll kill you on sight.

As that is a severe insult to make..

Joking about cancer, and people dieing in car crashes?

Over a fucking game like dayz?

Do us all a favor, and get away from the forum..

• Like 2

Those kinda guys ruin the game, there's a difference between being an asshole with skill and being an asshole using someone else's sincerity

Stopped reading after the first post.

It's the same, wherever you look on this forum.

"I was cruising through the city on my bike, asking if someone needed a lift"

-Someone respond's (Said person asking has to low an iq to even think that it was a trap)

-Get's killed, get's mad, and yadda yadda yadda...

Cries on the forum like a little baby girl.

Sorry mac, but we don't care.

However, what you said after your little rant, did pique my interrest: "I hope he get`s cancer or dies in a car crash suffering to death."

That's a mature response, and you think people would back you up more from it?

Don't make me laugh kid..

If I ever meet you in the game, I'll kill you on sight.

As that is a severe insult to make..

Joking about cancer, and people dieing in car crashes?

Over a fucking game like dayz?

Do us all a favor, and get away from the forum..

i really must agree to this.. you got killed by a bandit, who the crap cares even a little bit. Also first rule of dayZ? don't get attached to your gear?

you simply chose to believe some random stranger on the internet..

I hate dickheads as the guy that killed you, but i honestly think it was 100% your fault.. one just simply shouldn't trust random people in PvP game..

I think it lacks originality, he should have shot you in the chest to make you pass out, hopped on the bike, and ran you over. Always keep em guessing.

Hi!

I played the Lingor map, found a motorcycle and was cruising through the city asking people if anybody needs a ride.One guy, very politely, asked if i could pick him up like two villages ahead.No problem i told him, i would get him and take him to the airfield or wherever he wants to go.

I arrived at the village and used my horn.He came out of a building, stood next to me and the bike and he instantly shot me in the head.Cool bro.

This has nothing to do with banditry.This is just annoying people.I hope he get`s cancer or dies in a car crash suffering to death.

Sadly after that my arma 2 crashed and i couldn`t find the server again to tell him what piece of shit scumbag he was.

I don´t know if i keep playing this game.Some of you bandits out there at least tell people they are bandits and to be aware.Not like that cheesy motherfucker i encountered.These guys clearly don`t have the balls to be assholes in real life so they do it in videogames where they can`t get hurt.

There's rookie mistake #1, why the hell would you trust that one person?

You know, I love Lingor Island. Not just because every encounter seems to happen in more than 4 spots on the map (quite unlike chernarus), and not just because it actually promotes real tactics other than hiding in a bush with a sniper rifle.....

..... But because people are so damn stupid on side channel. Constantly broadcasting their positions, trusting everybody who chimes in, with zero regard for the rest of the potential bandits on the server. I've paid close attention to side channel, and managed to spring some awesome ambushes against meeting parties (who occasionally blame the other person they were chatting with in side channel! an added victory!).

And it's also great to see how some people react to a game like DayZ, where you already know the real threat is from the other players. Constant exclamations that generally fall along the lines of "WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME, I'M FRIENDLY!". Yeah buddy, you're friendly, that doesn't mean the guy behind the gun is...

Also, yes. This is what I'd call a bandit, taking advantage of a wonderful opportunity.

Edited by DrunkPunk

I would have shot you in the face as well, taken your bike and tea bagged your body.

I did roughly the same reckless mistake when I was new and trusting.

I did get mad but mostly at myself because assholes will be assholes, it was my fault I let them kill me.

But I didn't make a thread about it and certainly didn't tell them to die of cancer etc etc.

badstorybro.jpg

• Like 1

You know, I love Lingor Island. Not just because every encounter seems to happen in more than 4 spots on the map (quite unlike chernarus), and not just because it actually promotes real tactics other than hiding in a bush with a sniper rifle.....

..... But because people are so damn stupid on side channel. Constantly broadcasting their positions, trusting everybody who chimes in, with zero regard for the rest of the potential bandits on the server. I've paid close attention to side channel, and managed to spring some awesome ambushes against meeting parties (who occasionally blame the other person they were chatting with in side channel! an added victory!).

And it's also great to see how some people react to a game like DayZ, where you already know the real threat is from the other players. Constant exclamations that generally fall along the lines of "WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME, I'M FRIENDLY!". Yeah buddy, you're friendly, that doesn't mean the guy behind the gun is...

Also, yes. This is what I'd call a bandit, taking advantage of a wonderful opportunity.

This is why I love to play Lingor, as well.

Edited by Elite Skydaz